Cuts

Trigger warning for self harm
Y/N pov:

I felt the cold blade cutting into my skin while I was standing in the badroom. I saw the blood dripping down my arm just how the tears of pain are dripping from my face. I coudn't handle all the feelings and cut again, and I'm dissapointed. Because I knew I promised Rim and Tae that I would stop. They are the only knows who know about it because the two of them walked in on me while I was cutting. I broke down crying because I didn't want anyone to know, to know how broken I really was. Sure my friends knew I was sad but they never knew I had depression. I never had the guts to tell them, why? Because if I tell them I have depression it's just going to feel to real, like that there is no going back. After Rim and Tae found me I told them everything, about how I was bullied, the bad bond between me and my family members, the self hate I had towards myself and after all of that I told them my biggest secret, the fact I was diagnosed with depression. They both took it very well and told me they were there for me and that I could always talk to them, Rim told me that I should stop cutting because it is not worth the scars I am going to get from it and it only will make it harder to move on. I then promised I would try and stop to cut, but here I am cutting deep into my wrist again. Feeling the physical pain taking over the empty feeling inside me. After a few cuts I stopped and looked at my phone. "Should I call her?" you thought about calling Rim and after a few seconds you made the disicion and called her.

(Normal letters is Y/N, bold letter is Rim)

Hey Y/N what's up?

Rim I'm so so sorry I did it again, I said while crying.

What? What did you do again? Why are you crying? Did you mean you cut again? Y/N it's okay let it all out I'll listen to you.

I-I just felt so so e-empty like I could feel nothing. I just wanted to f-feel something you know? So I just cut again. I'm so sorry I know I promised, I hate myself.

Y/N don't worry I'm not mad and I'm aure that Tae woudn't be mad either. Are you feeling better right now? Or should I come over?

I'm better I guess, thanks for asking Rim I love you so much, you know that right? And no I'll be fine you don't have to come over.

Okay that's good, I love you too very very much Y/N don't forget that. But I need to go now then because my mom is calling me. Bye Y/N sleep well I love you.

Bye Rim, sleep well and I love you too.

The phone call ended and you already felt alot better, Rim just knew how to make you feel better. You looked at your phone and saw that you also had a text. " Hii I'm feeling fine too but school is killing me that's why I'm so late with replying haha ^*^ But I had a question, mayby we could meet up again with some friends with us if you would want? X~ Namjoon".You smiled at the text and started typing "I would love that, say a date and I will look if me and my friends can that date :) X~Y/N". After you hit send you put your phone away and started cleaning your cuts and got ready for bed. Because after all tomorrow is still a schoolday.