School

You were at school with your good friends you were standing with Rim, Alyssa and Manon your bestfriends who are the most important people in your life, you loved them very much. The four of you were walking to class because first period was about start. You and Rim were in the same class that was math and Alyssa and Manon had Chemistry.

While you were staring in the distance at your desk you could heard the class door open, you wanted to know who it was so you lifted up your head. It was one of the most beautiful boys you had seen and you saw that Rim liked his looks also. Hello my name is Jeon Jungkook I'm new please treat me nicely, he said with his cute bunny smile. You were not sitting next to Rim because the teacher choose where you were seated so you sat next to another beautiful boy that was named Taehyung. You were good friends with him because you and him kinda looked alike with your humor. After awhile you heard the teacher say that Jungkook was seated next to Rim and then you saw Rim with big eyes looking towards you mouthing 'help me'. You just mouthed back 'Don't worry girl'. Then you just started with the problems you had to solve for the math-class.

It was lunchbreak the part of school you thought was the most fun because you could sit with all your friends. Everyday you sat with Rim, Alyssa, Manon, Taehyung and Jimin. Jimin was the boyfriend of Alyssa and you were happy for her because Jimin was a very nice and cool dude. After awhile you noticed that Rim wasn't there adn just when that thought runned through your head you saw Rim walking towards the table with Jungkook. 'Hi guys this is Jungkook he is a new friend of mine can he sit with us he is new here' Rim said with a big smile on her face. 'Of course, hi nice to meet you jungkook I am Taehyung and these people are Jimin, his girlfriend Alyssa and then you have Y/n and Manon left' he said while pointing towards the person he introduced. Then weirdly enough all ypur other friend said Hi at the same time with you. 'Hello nice to meet you all too thank you that you guys don't mind sitting here' Jungkook said while taking a seat at the table.

Lunchbreak was over and you were already in the last class of the day. You were sitiing next to Jungkook because he was also in the class and the only seat free was next ot you. You were becoming great friends with him, you thought he had a great sence of humor too kinda the same as Taehyung. You guys talked about music almost the whole class and laughed alot at eachothers jokes. The schoolbel rang and you walked out of the classroom and met up with your friendgroup to hang out.

Guys it is a sudden ending because I don't know yet if I am going to write about the hang out. But I hope you enjoyed it please leave a comment if you did :)