Cold

Y/n pov:

I woke up with a cold feeling shivering through my body. Once I tried to move I felt a sharp pain from my wrist giving me an instant headache. Looking at my wrist with a blurry eyesight because of the blackout I had I saw all the cuts and dried blood on it. It was not the first time this ever happened, waking up after a blackout because I cut too much. The white tile floor was now painted with a deep red colour because of my blood. I tried to slowly sit up so I could clean my cuts and after that the floor. After awhile I stood up and saw myself in the mirror and let out a misarable laugh, didn't know you could look even worse than before I thought to myself. My hand reaching out for the sink to turn the water on so I could start cleaning my wrist, I hissed at the contact of the water and my other hand to try and rub the dried blood away. After my wrist was clean I saw a few cuts got open again en put an bandage around it so it would stop.

Time skip

While sitting on the couch with still and headache from earlier I stared at the number Namjoon gave me, should I text him or call him? Did he really want me too do that or is it just some stupid prank. I sighed, fuck it you put the number in your phone and texted it. Hey Namjoon I'm the girl from earlier Y/n :), you texted. And now you just needed to wait for an reply, if he even  replied.