4 Coming over

•••
"So the project is about Elvis Presley, easy enough" Yoongi said sitting on my bed and going through the paper that had our person to research.

"Well yea technology, but we still need a lot of information about him. Like where he lived, his death date, and what his first album was and all those things" I said pointing at the stuff on the paper.

"True, but we got this!" he said and started researching on my computer.

I also helped by researching on my phone and finding articles about Presley. It was really easy surprisingly, and we finished in 4 hours.

"See, I told you it would be easy" Yoongi said looking down at our poster.

"Yea yea, whatever" I said rolling my eyes.

Then suddenly I heard the front door open.

"Who's that?" Yoongi said picking up the poster and placing it standing up next to the wall near my bed.

"I don't know, my dads not even out of work yet" I said and headed downstairs slowly telling Yoongi to be quiet because it might be a intruder.

"Wait!" Yoongi stopped me, "let me go in front" he said.

"Why? Just because your a guy?" I said getting annoyed.

"Because if it is an intruder I'll be here to protect you duh" Yoongi said annoyed and got in front of me and started going downstairs. I followed behind.

We went down the stairs slowly trying not to make any noise, we heard the person go into the kitchen so we went as well.

My house has two ways to go into the kitchen, one near the stair case and one near the dinning room. So me and Yoongi went and the person was going through the fridge and when the person was closing it I noticed who it was.

"YOONGI WAIT!" I said before he was about to punch the person in the gut.

But I was too late.

"Oof!" the man yelped in pain. Gasping for air.

"Oh shit! Do you know him Y/N?" Yoongi asked realizing I was trying to stop him before he punched the stranger.

"Yea, he's my dad" I said trying to help him up.

"You punch..... very hard.... for someone your age" my dad said still gasping for air.

I sat him down on a chair in the dinning room while I got him a glass of water.

"Yea, I have to protect my family some how" he says rubbing the back of his neck embarrassed, when I come back with the glass of water.

"Why are you home early?" I ask confused by him being home at this hour.

"Can't I call the rest of my shift off to be home with my daughter?" He says, taking the glass of water in his hands and taking a big gulp. "The real question is, who is this boy sitting next to me right now" he says, putting the glass down and eyeing Yoongi.

"He's just a friend dude relax, he's new and we had to do a project together for class" I explain to him.

"Alright, well are you guys done?" He asks me.

"Yea I was just about to leave" Yoongi intrudes.

He stands up and heads to the door, I walk behind him.

"Alright, see you tomorrow" I say while walking him out.

"Alright cool, nice meeting you Mr. l/n" Yoongi said waving at my dad who was right behind me and walked to his house.