28 Mistake

•••
Y/N's POV•
~Friday~

I waited outside my grandmothers house for Yoongi to arrive for our Valentines date.
But he never made it...
I texted him all day but he never replied.

"I don't think he's coming Y/N" I heard Jackson say, opening the front door.

He then came towards me and sat beside me on the front porch.

"No, don't worry he'll be here any minute, go back inside" I told him.

"Y/N, it's been 4 hours... I don't think he's coming" he tells me and I turn to look at him.

"Jackson... don't tell me he-"

"No no, I bet he's just stuck in traffic. Come inside it's cold out here" Jackson makes me get up and go inside.

We walk inside and he closes the door behind me. We then head to the couch and I sit down sluggishly.

"I wanna go back home" I pout, sitting next to him.

"What do you mean? You are home" He said confused turning on the tv.

"No, I mean back home in my home town. Yoongi and I lived right next to each other, if I didn't move this would have never happened" I said leaning back tiredly, crossing my legs and arms.

"Oooh, so his name's Yoongi?" He asked.

"Yea, Min Yoongi, the love of my life haha" I laugh feeling the butterflies in my stomach.

"Hmm" he hummed suspiciously.

"What-" I start to question but suddenly hear the doorbell.

I shoot up from the couch and run to the front door expecting it to be him.

"Yoon- oh it's you" I say to the tall, blond haired boy, welcoming himself in.

"Well nice to see you too" Mark says walking in and taking off his coat.

"Heyyy, Mark!"

"Heyyy, Jackson" Jackson walks over to Mark and they greet each other.

"While you two love birds hang out I'ma go upstairs and try to contact my boyfriend" I say closing the front door and heading to the stair case.

"Nah forget about him, hang out with us" Mark said grabbing my wrist and dragging me to the living room.

"Yea, we're gonna play games and do crazy shit, it'll be fun" Jackson said while he went to the kitchen to get some snacks.

"Yea, besides if your boyfriend really cared he would've been here by now" Mark told me while sitting next to me on the floor.

He was setting up a board game and I thought about it for awhile.

"Fuck it, I'll stay" and when I said that, Jackson came in with chips and some soda cans.

"Yesss" Jackson sang while sitting across from me and Mark on the floor.

"Hold up guys, let me go change real quick" I said to the guys and rushed upstairs to changed into something comfortable.