Chapter 3

AUDREY'S POV

Clementine and I get back home. I decide to order some food and relax. We decided to watch our favorite movie ever. The Breakfast Club. She loves this movie. We are watching the movie and my phone gets a text message.

I look at my phone. Of course it's Demi.
TEXTS BETWEEN DEMI AND AUDREY

Hey it's Demi

Yes I know

What's up?

Why do you care Demi?

I want to get to know you Audrey

I sort of believe that but she's also a player. I roll my eyes.

But why me? Don't you have booty calls to text

I'd rather text you honestly

Not going to lie that made me smile a bit.

Well aren't you the sweetest

:) I guess so. Would you please let me take you on a date?

I told you, when pigs fly

I'm waiting for her to respond. About three minutes later she sends me this.

So how about now? ;)

I start cracking up. I'm smiling from ear to ear. I sigh.

Fine Lovato. You can take me on a date. Just one date and we will see where it goes

Tomorrow night at 8?

Sure my address is 1876 walnut street apartment 4. See you tomorrow

Can't wait:)

END OF TEXTS

  Not going to lie, I'm actually pretty excited about our date. I have to call my girls to come over right now. I ring there phones and tell them it's SOS. Next thing I know my doorbell is ringing.

Bianca and Eva stand there out of breath. "Why are you breathing so hard?" I start laughing. They stop and push me aside. "Shut the fuck up" Bianca said. She's always been the loud mouth. Eva on the other hand is a little more quiet then she is.

"What's this SOS you speak of?" Bianca asks. I tell them to sit. Then I proceed to tell them about Demi. "So now I'm letting her take me out tomorrow night" they both gasp. "Really? The Demi Lovato. She's so damn fine" Bianca said fanning herself. "Oh cut it out B. It's about time Audrey went out on a date" Eva said.

I roll my eyes. "Both of you fuck off. It's just a stupid date, what's the big deal? She'll probably not show up" I tell them. "Oh she'll show" B said smirking. "She will also want your pussy" she added. Eva gasped. "Why would you think that?" Eva yelled at Bianca.

"Oh quit you big baby. Someone has to get some dick. I know I ain't getting any and if I'm not neither are you" Bianca said. Eva's mouth dropped open. "How do you know I'm not getting any?" B rolled her eyes. "Trust me E. I know" "okay guys knock it off. We're talking about my date tomorrow" I say kind of annoyed.

"Oh right, anyways girl just go on this date but don't let your wall down too much" B says. "Yeah. You still need to be guarded up because even if she's being really sweet, she's still a player" Eva finishes for Bianca. They're probably right.

   DEMI'S POV

After I get done texting Audrey, Blake texts me saying him and Oliver were coming over. I've known them for years now. We met when we were teens, at a skate park. Oliver tried to do a trick but he ended up wiping out, which caught my attention and Blake's.

We both went running over to him to see if he was okay. Which he was, he started laughing which caused us to laugh too. Since then we've been best friends. I don't really have friends besides them, they're actually the only people I truly trust. Which is why I don't date.

Women will break your heart and not even care. Which is why I beat them to it. I just have sex with them and then leave, I don't want to get attached. That's why I choose not to take girls on a date, but for some reason Audrey is different.

I want to take her out and have fun for once. I feel a connection with her for some reason, I just don't understand what that could mean. I barely know her for crying out loud, how can I have a connection to her?

All of a sudden Blake and Oliver walk in the door. "Hey man!" Blake says. I go up to them and give them high fives. "What's up guys?" Oliver and Blake shrug, "Nothing really. We got really bored" Oliver says. Blake nods, "Yeah. We were gonna go out to pick up girls, wanna go?" I think for a moment.

I shake my head. They both gasp. "What?" They just keep looking at me different. "You don't want to pick up girls?" Blake asks. I shake my head. "What the hell is wrong with you?" Oliver asks me. "I'm going on a date tomorrow" once again my friends gasp.

"Okay stop doing that" I yell at them. They nod, "yeah sorry" they both say. "You have a date?" Oliver asks. "Yeah I do. Her name is Audrey and she works at Git Fit a couple blocks down the street" I show them a picture of her off her Instagram.

"Damn dude. You better hit that!" Blake says slapping my back. "She probably is already!" Oliver adds, while giving Blake a high five. "Actually we just met, today" they look at me, "so?" "So we haven't had sex" once again they look at me with disbelief.

"Dem, are you okay bro?" I laugh a little, "Yeah Blake, I'm fine. I just feel kind of different about this girl. She rejected me like four times before actually saying she'll go on a date with me. Which is weird but a good weird" I'm smiling. I just can't help it.

"Well I'm happy for you dude. I hope she's a keeper" Oliver says. "Thanks Ollie. I appreciate it man" he smiles. "Yeah me too dude. I hope this works for you" I give them both a hug. I don't know what I'd do without my best buds. "Hey guys" they look at me, "Yeah?" "What do I do on a date?" They start laughing. Oh boy, this should be fun.