CHAPTER SEVEN

Kevin

I didn't see why he wanted to do this. It was cold and nobody was really out and we didn't need to be doing this. I had gone an entire week just fine without anything new. I didn't need new clothing, but here we were, in the mall, shopping.

I was in the middle of fitting some jeans when it happened. They were a bit stiff especially in the crotch area but the sales women insisted that it would be great. I was pouting as Jackson saw what it looked like. I saw his face grow pink, I couldn't even blame the weather because it was warm in the store.

"Uh...do...do you like them?" He asked awkwardly. "Is it comfortable?"

"What do you think?" I sighed and turned away from him to the mirror. "I don't see how men can wear this." I pulled the curtain closed and took them off. I pulled on another pair and it was better. I opened the curtain and Jackson was on his phone, I found that he mostly used it to read reviews about his restaurants and his competition and articles to do with food and to talk to his cousin Nick.

He looked up and stood.

"How does it feel?" He asked me as he looked at them and turned me around. I wondered if he noticed what he was doing because... It was making me uncomfortable but not in a bad wag, just in the kind of way that would be embarrassing for the public eyes.

His hand landed on my ass softly and he tugged at the waist band of the jeans. I felt my cheeks heat up as his hand entered a bit and he  trailed it around and his fingers brushed my cock.

"Uh...Jackson?" I said in a small voice as I swallowed and he looked up and met my eye in the mirror. He seemed to have been a bit distracted because it took a moment, his eyes dropped to his hand, then my face then his hand again. He pulled away and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sorry,"  I chuckled nervously and shrugged, honestly I wasn't in need of an apology. We had spent a week together already and we had grown a lot more comfortable with one another. Not in the, 'we are bed buddies' kind of way, just in the 'we are good friends, kind of way'. "Just, that's how my mom checks to see if pants actually fit. I seemed to have...been lost in my own mind." He flushed and I shook my head.

"You don't need to apologize," I chuckled and closed the curtain and changes into my original outfit. We proceeded to leave after her paid for everything. He went into a pet store and I couldn't keep the displeasure on my face.

"Seriously, Jackson, you can't spend so much.." I trailer off not really having much of a defense.

"Tomin needs a litter box, he can't keep doing it outside and he needs toys. I tired kitty is a happy kitty." I sighed and shook my head feeling too lucky. I wanted to repay the man and I didn't know how, I wanted to ease my mind by knowing I was doing something to make him feel better about spending all this money on Tomin and I. Cleaning his apartment was hardly a chore considering how he was hardly home because of work and I spent the day reading and watching TV.

As he picked out different toys for Tomin I wondered what it was I could give him. I immediately thought of giving him my body, but that was hardly appealing. I doubted he would want to considering the last time I tried to give it to him he freaked out. I flushed as my body tingled because I was a major pervert. I didn't tell him but, I had seen him named once. It was one time and it was an accident. He had been getting ready for work and his door was slightly ajar.