chapter 4

Raina was staring with her big eyes at him eventually they turned red in anger "Mr Rishi you have the audacity to tell me have a seat? Wow" with an angry look.

Rishi asked anything wrong, Are you alright? "Yes absolutely" in rude tone.

But you are not going to be fine anymore. Rishi felt awkward "what is she talking?" as there were few couples and teenagers around.

Raina blasted, him left right and center; "you have just fathered a baby boy and you are here looking for marriage proposals? You seem to be a fraudster". One in hand one in bush.

Raina was on and on.... "Am sure you must be dating around with girls for fun and time pass. Off course your parents are unaware of your hidden marriage with gita and a child now".

Rishi if you were not vikramj jiju's friend; trust me I would not hesitated taking an action against you.

But vikram jiju needs to know "what kind of a person you are, two timer it seems" 

Rishi was quiet, calm and very composed, holding his laughter; all he told her "Ms Raina, it's late should I drop you home?"

Raina was amazed by his conduct, "I know how to go home so please don't bother"Raina turned around she dint see the step was about topple Rishi held her hand from behind. "Don't worry I wont let you fall ever" gazing in her red eyes full of anger.

Raina withdrew her hand from hand from his and just stormed away.

She was full of annoyance towards her parents, di and jiju, "why dint they do a proper background check". Raina decided she will definitely teach this Rishi a lesson of his life.

Raina reached home, Mira opened the door, Raina how did it go? Did you like Rishi? Raina looked at her in anger.

She was irritated and told Mira "please leave me alone am not interested in that cheapo?" Raina went to her room and slammed the door hard.

Mira's eyes wide open on such a terrific reaction of Raina. She called Vikram and asked him to speak to Rishi what transpired between the two. Raina seemed very upset.

Vikram cleared the air and got to know the complete scene from Rishi and how Raina overreacted without thinking anything, it's her worst habit.

Vikram added, "Mira, she immediately jumped to conclusion without even allowing Rishi to explain once".

Mira spoke to her parents what exactly occured. They spoke to Rishi; and apologized for Raina's behavior.

Rishi was very patient; and very politely he answered to Raina's father; "its ok uncle, she misunderstood things its quite natural coz she always saw me with Gita di; moreover she had a hectic day so she lost her temper and I became the scapegoat", they laughed. "God bless you son"; saying so Mr. Mehra hung up.

Mr.Mehra was touched by Rishi's words. He thought "Raina what have you done my princess".We can't get a better person than Rishi, pondering over such thoughts he fell asleep.

Mira was playing the cupid now; she asked Rishi to come along with his parents the next day morning.