chapter 32

They both were still in lost in each other's embrace. Their hands interwined feeling every second of their touch. There was knock on their door, they thought their ears must be ringing but again there was knock and a harder one. They separated, raina checked herself in the mirror, combed her hair, wiped her face, pulled the tee down, changed to her tracks, while rishi lied underneath the sheets in his vest and shorts. Raina opened the door, it was her Mother-in law, she asked them to come down quickly.

Rishi also changed from his shorts to tracks; both of them hand in hand went descended the stairs towards the hall. There were dim lights, a center table with a cake and one candle lit, with a tag saying happy anniversary. They came closer towards the table, Mr Verma switched on the lights, raina was elated on seeing her parents and mira and off course the 3.5 month old toddler Mr Armaan the handsome brat.

Rishi and raina took blessings from both the set of parents and Mira also causally hugged them congratulated the duo. Rishi took armaan in his hands and started playing with him; he seemed very comfortable with kids as though it's his forte. Mira rumored in raina's ear "its high time you plan your family rishi will be a dotting, caring and handsome father and you will be a "Virus" types mom", that was an absurd pj di.

Rishi and raina together cut the 1st anniversary cake; fed a small bite to each other and rest to their parents and mira. Raina relished her weakness chocolate overload, rishi was smiling as his gaze captured her expressions.

Raina offered him the cake, he said "don't worry u can eat my share right now, I will eat you in the bedroom". "You couldn't be better than this, right rishi" giggled raina. "I can be the best let me explore you differently today what say?" chuckled rishi. Raina's gave a very sarcastic smile. Finally then mira decided to call it a night, they all left leaving the love birds to spend some quality time.

Rishi and raina were back in their love nest their bedroom. His touch was so erotic for raina; she wanted to melt in his intensity then explode. They were lost in each others sensations succumbed to passionate creation. They fed their hungry desires, let their skin converse. They couldn't hold back and let the feel of elation take them over the edge.Their baked bodies relaxed. Sleep invited them; they kissed tenderly and slept with contented hearts and satisfied souls.

The anniversary morning, raina woke up at the usual time, rishi was still asleep, she hugged his bare body with hers, pecked his forehead, moved stealthily towards the bathroom. Raina wore a beautiful sari, dressed herself with jewelry, bangles. She went to her kitchen she prepared sooji halwa, 1st offered it to Radhakrishna and other idols which were placed in their home temple. By then all were up, rishi too skipped his workout and he was ready to go to office he was zapped seeing raina in a saree and highly decked up.

Rishi – kya irada hai aapka? maar dalogi tum mujhe in addaon se. haaayyyyy love you meri jagga jasoos. Raina served breakfast to all, also offered halwa, they all raveled it to the core.

Rishi mom asked them so what plans where is love duo heading too? Rishi looked at raina and raina looked back both replied in chorus "at our workplaces mom".

"What you both are going to work? Anniversary ke din who bhi?" raina supported rishi saying "he has important work meeting mom and you know how sincere he is to his work". "Raina too has some appointments and possibly a surgery so she needs to attend her patients maa, by the way evening I am taking her for a candle night dinner and a long drive so mrs rishi verma be ready for a lovely evening to cherish of your lifetime"coaxed rishi. They both left for their repective workplaces.

Raina was busy through the day. She was at the hospital making her regular rounds. She felt dizzy, a light headache and fatigued but she ignored the symptoms assuming it could be coz of last night's incident. She was winding yup her day and again she felt dizzy and this time she dint avoid it rather drank lime water and took a medicine with it. She felt much at ease. She reached home' waiting for her date. She wore the pink dress, danglers, golden heels, applied her kohl on her eyes, bright pink lipstick which stood out enhancing her features and soft curls tied in loose bun with a golden clutch. Her eyes were desperately looking towards the wall clock, she paced towards the balcony peeped she heaved a sigh seeing rishi enter the home.

He entered the room rested on the wall crossed his hands across his chest, just gazing at her, he whistled "Aaj tumari khoobsurati ka khumaar yuh chadha humpe, ke uss aasmaan ke aftab ko dekhe yaa iss jameen pe uski chandni ki jhalak dekhe".

Raina felt those words and his love for her. Rishi please get ready now stop staring at me. He changed wore a light blue shirt, dark navy blue jacket, denims, navy blue watch with casual foot wear. They both looked like power couple complimenting each other in all ways and means.

They were leaving together hand in hand, his mom came put a kaala tika behind their ears and said go and enjoy your date. Rishi opened the car door she sat and he closed it. He drove her to the same place where they got married "the taj. He had booked a secluded corner for them, it had candle light with a rose bouquet. They experimented with some mughlai and hyderabadi cuisine. They chatted about their day, life its uncertainity and all possible things which they could under the sun. They were done with a heavy dinner and headed for a long drive with their passion for some romatic melodies. They knew silence and music were best combination for them to unwind.....their journey goes on....

la�Fy>#H*