Chapter 3

keisha's pov

After all the commotion out side with our dragons, we went back inside and talked about what happened in the pass 300 years.

"So Natsu, what's been happening the pass years I haven't been around?" I asked my mate.

"Ehh, nothing much. Gramps found me in the forest when I was still a kid and took me to fairy tail. That's where I meet Erza and Gray. Ice princess became my rival of sorts I guess since he and I kept fighting. A couple years ago I meet Lucy at Hargeon and took her to fairy tail. I faced a couple demons from the book of Zeref, Lullaby and Deliora. After that, the knuckle-head over there" Natsu points to Gajeel. "Terrorized my guild, because back then he was in Phantom Lord."

I looked at him in shock, I know Gajeel and Natsu are kind of rivals even tho Gajeel doesn't stand a chance... Not gonna lie. But I guess its a reason for him to get punished by mother.. They know I don't like them fighting.

"You alright Keish? You look a bit sad" Natsu said, cutting me out of my thoughts.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine. Its just I don't like you to fighting" I said looking down.

Natsu wrapped one of his around me shoulders and bringed me close to him.

"I know, but that was a situation I couldn't help. He was hurting my family and was about to demolish our guild. I couldn't let that happen. But don't worry, I didn't get hurt too badly.. Even tho I had to hold back from all my fights."

I looked at him with a small smile. I guess I could let this slide.. For now.

"So uh. what happened after that?"

"Oh! After that we got tickets for the Akane resort because lucy saved Loke from dying. But that didn't last long tho because we got attacked by Erza's childhood friends."

"Hm? Why's that?"

"Because they wanted to scarface Erza to revive Zeref..."

I looked at him in shook "b-but zeref-nii is still alive..." I whispered to him.

"I know.. But they don't know that.."

"Okay, but they failed because she still here alive"

"Yeah, and I activated dragon force by eating ethernano"

"But you can do that on your own will... Why did you have to eat it?"

Natsu looked at me with a deadpan expression

"Because someone told me to hide 85% of my power"

I shyed away from him.. I remember saying that to him before he left through the gate because I didn't want any trouble to go his way.

"Y-yeah... Sorry" I said poking my tongue out childishly.

"Whatever, but when we came back the guild
one of our former members whated to take the roll of guild master. But I bet him up with gajeel's help of course.."

"Oh.. That sounded bad, why did he want to be guild master?"

"Because he thought our guild was weak, so he made us fight each other to see who's the strongest. He was a real prick you know.. But he was a second generation dragon slayer.. So I'll give him props to being strong or whatever"

"A second gen?! Oh god, I thought there was no more dragon laramars... I thought I hid them all... Since its my job to 'breed' new dragon slayers to those who are worthy enough..."

Natsu looked at me worried, he knows its my responsibility to deem new dragon slayers, if father get hold of this news... I don't even know whats going to happen.. There's a slight possibility that I get stripped from my role or the second generation gets killed.