Prologue Part 2

Nakeisha's POV

It's been a month since Zeref's families death. But seeing Natsu there lying dead gave me nightmares.

Zeref went back to Mildian Magic Academy, I was going there with him. 

Zeref wants to bring Natsu back to life and to be honest, I want to as well. He's been studying about Life and Death Magic to resurrect his brother. He put Natsu's body inside a lacrima so it won't rot.

My mother is helping him achieve his dream, but she said that Natsu has to become a powerful demon.

Time skip  

Zeref created a system called the R-System where he revived Natsu, along with my Mother they achieve his dream. But the god Ankheram got mad and cursed him immortality as well as Magic that kills every living thing whenever he cares about something or someone.

"Zeref-nii, aren't we supposed to pick four other orphans for the dragons to teach?"

I asked him.

He looked over at me and smiled.

"I already did. 

Wendy Marvell a four-year-old girl,  Grandeeny is going to teach her Sky Dragon Slayer Magic.

Sting Eucliffe a four-year-old boy, Weisslogia is going to teach him White Dragon Slayer Magic.

Rogue Cheney a four-year-old boy, Skiadrum is going to teach him Shadow Dragon Slayer Magic.

Gajeel Redfox a seven-year-old boy, Metalicana is going to teach him Iron Dragon Slayer Magic.

And of course, Natsu is going to get taught by Igneel the Fire Dragon King."

Zeref walked over to the R-system where Natsu is.

Natsu's eyes flicker then opened.

Zeref smiles and said.

"Etherious Natsu Dragneel, END. My most powerful demon I created....Welcome back brother."

"O-Onii-Chan?"

Time skip.

After a year, the five orphans got given to the dragons for teaching. They all become friends and considered each other as a family even though Gajeel and Natsu fight all the time. Nakeisha befriended all of them and considered them as younger siblings and older siblings but not Natsu she developed a crush on him.

Nakeisha's POV

"Father let's go see Uncle Igneel and Natsu!"

My father thought about it for a minute before agreeing.

He transformed into his dragon form and asked me to get on. To be honest I love my dad's dragon form because it's my two favorite colors Blue and Black, also that's my natural hair color in my human form.

He flew up high in the sky, the land looks so small from up here.

Once we got where Natsu and Uncle are staying at I yelled.

"NATSU! UNCLE IGNEEL ARE YOU HERE!?"

Footsteps are heard behind me, I ducked down and saw Natsu flying over top landing on the ground face first.

"Ouch, Keisha you should let me tackle you."

Natsu complained while rubbing his head.

"And get hurt in the process? No thank."

I helped him off the ground and bring him into a hug.

While I was hugging him I couldn't help but notice a burning pain on my waist.