Newbie Haiyan

The other parallel universe, consist of many complicated continuum of dimensions, consist of Cyclonea Dimension-- The Blessed Mages World that connects to reality.

Also, the dimension consist of futuristic themes with technologies more advanced than that of meteorologists today yet there are remains of the past world.

The aftermath of "the destroyer's" death.............

Third Person Point of View (POV)

     The recovery room of Pacifica Occidentale Apartment, -- comparable to a hospital ward. There was a woman, in deep slumber from a remote place.

     Beside her, two persons are watching her, on unknown identities, hoping the slumberer to wake up. Before she recovers, they already know the real identity of 'the destroyer'.

"Haiyan?"
"Is she Haiyan?"
"Yes, she is."
"I thought she was Yolanda."
"No, she's Haiyan."
"Oof."
"I hope she'll be fine."

     These are the whispers of the two past Cycloneans while in 'comatose'.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

○>Yolanda Haiyan's POV<○

Darkness.

     It revolves my mind for hours. I didn't even know what am I doing right now yet I felt my own beat, own pulses and wind.

     I opened my eyes. Woke up in a mysterious place, guarded by the two extraneous humans getting in my way. I'm supposed to be dead but why this? Why am I revived?

  The place is colored white. I thought I was in jail. Trembling with tension and filled with anger for I want to destroy more.

     "Goodness me! Your fury impressed me a lot!" One of the persons whom I woke up with gave me a compliment.

     Why? Why do I receive a compliment like this? Is it because of the fury? What? I have the fury? I thought I didn't do that. All I know is I am really concerned to nature and be cruel never.

     Normally, any human would disappoint and embarass if they told you about those bad things they did; in addition, I don't even know who are they, what's this place, who am I.

"Where am I? Who are you?"

     There's a spontaneous reaction formed upon me..... it was a temper I can't resist. This temper tortures my mind a lot..

     "How're you feeling? Are you alright?", he asked me.

     He's a guy but I don't want to distract by them. The mind torture had enough for me, eternally destroyed my peace.

"STEP ASIDE!! YOU-"

     "Woah-woah, slow down! This isn't Earth. We're of your kind too, mate." Finally, the other one tries to calm my willingness to destroy and emotions down.

     Thanks to him. Because of him, the temper calmed down for a moment. After the temper comes exhaustion.

Why this?
Why this?
Why this?