Beginning

You and Jungkook were in relationship since Senior High School.

Since you guys had already graduated, you chose different university so you both are in long distance relationship now.

He used to come to your city once or twice a week. He used to call you every night and every morning just to say 'goodmorning' and 'goodnight' and sometimes he called you just to say he miss you so much and told you how bad he wanted to stay with you.

You were about to sleep when your phone rings. You saw the dial caller.

Jungkookie.

"Hey!" you answered.

"Hey, baby. Are you already sleeping?"

"No, but I was about to. Why?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. Go sleep now. Good night, honey."

"You don't want to tell me anything?"

"Nooo, I just want to hear your voice before I sleep. Now I've done it, so I can sleep peacefully. Hehehe,"

You smiled when you heard him giggles.

"Go sleep now, baby~" he says, using his aegyo.

"Okay-okay. Good night, Kookie."

"Good night, Love. Sweet dreams!"

He used to give you flower every time he come to visit you. He used to tell you how beautiful you were and tell you that he loved you so much. He used to be so hella sweet.

"Here, flower for you."

"Again?"

"Yeah. Because beautiful girl like you deserve beautiful flower. I don't even think this flower is more beautiful than you. Since you are the most beautiful girl I've ever known."

"You are so cheesy!" you slapped his chest softly, while laughing.

He giggled, "I love you." while looking you at the eyes.

He used to do all boyfriend's things.

But it all started to change one month ago.

He started to change. From visiting you once a week become once per two or three weeks.

You asked him, why, and he always said he was busy with college stuffs and you always tried to understand him. Because you didn't want to lose him. He was too precious for you.

"How about if I visit you? Since you are so busy..."

"No, baby. It's too dangerous for you to come here alone."

"I'm ok! I can go-"

"No. I don't want any bad things happen to you."

"But, I miss you..."

"Me too. Please wait for me. Okay? I promise I will visit you next week."

"Okay, I-"

"I have to go now, call you later. Ok?"

"Yea, bye-"

teet.

"-bye, kookie." you sighed.

He used to always call you, but now he even forgot to call you at night, saying that he always fell asleep before he could do it because he was too tired.

"Good morning, Kookie."

"Nggh... Morning. What happened?"

"Nothing. You didn't call me last night."