The End

"Baby, wake up, please

"Baby, wake up, please..."

You woke up, suddenly realize there were tears on your cheeks. "Kookie?"

"Why are you crying?" he asked you, he looked at you in the eyes, his face said he was worried about you. "Did you have a bad dream?"

You breathed of relief.

So it was just a dream.

It was just a bad dream.

You looked at him, smiled. You touched his cheek and then you squeezed it. He made you giggle by gave you a sullen look.

"I dreamed that you're cheating on me..." you said, in a weak voice.

You looked down at his nose.

"You know I won't ever cheat on you." he said. He lifted up your chin so your eyes met his. "I only love you. Do you believe me?"

You stayed quite.

"Hey, I asked you, do you believe me? Because I'm saying the truth." he pulled you so you were in his arms right now, feeling warm. "I love you, Y/N. Only you. I can promise it."

You hugged him back. You were so confused with your own feeling. The dream felt so real that your heart really hurt. But you chose to forget that dream and started to feel grateful because it was just a dream. You couldn't lose him. Your life would be empty.

"I believe. I love you too." you said.

You were hugging each other, didn't want to let go. Until his phone rang...

"Who is that?" you asked, when he tried to grab his phone on the desk.

"Oh, it's Mom. You want to talk to her?" he gave you his phone and you could see the dial caller. Mom.

He didn't lie to you.

You smiled. "It's okay, just tell her I miss her." You got up from bed, "I want to take a bath."

"Okay, baby."

You walked to your bathroom. You stood up in front of your sink, looked at yourself in the mirror. Fortunately, it was just a dream.

You opened your clothes and showered yourself with cold water. Suddenly you heard a voice from outside.

"Baby, can I join?"

[]

You and Jungkook wanted to go to Disneyland since today was your 2nd anniversary with him. You got really excited and couldn't wait to enjoy this day.

You both ride roller coaster, went to haunted house, took some photos, and really enjoyed that day.

In the end of the day, he had to go back to his city. It was sad but you could do nothing about it. Besides, you were so happy because he wanted to spend that day together with you, doing fun.

"We can meet each other again next week. I promise I'll come to see you." he said when you didn't want to let him go, you kept hugging him.

"Let me hug you a little longer."

After 5 minutes, you finally let him go and he went to his city using his own car.

You took a bath, and after that, you went to sleep. In a really deep sleep.

[]

"Have you already taken care of her?"

"Yes, Dad."

"Don't do the same mistake again. We still need her. You understand?"

He nodded his head.

"Now, burn that sweaters and shoes. She has to forget everything about yesterday. If she see it, your mom will be mad because she has no time to hypnotize her again and again."