One

Sophie's POV

"Keeeeefe" I groaned. "We're supposed to be studying!"
"But Foster I'm boooored" He said, dramatically, lying down on my flowery carpet with his arms spread out.
I threw my notebook at him. "Get up, Keefe."
"Ouch! What was that for?" Keefe exclaimed, jumping up.
I smirked at him. "Just the fun of it."
"For that, Foster, you're getting this." He said, rolling up his sleeves.
He ran up behind me and tickled my neck.
I laughed uncontrollably, and slapped his face with a pillow. Of course, that didn't stop Keefe.
He began to tickle my stomach and we somehow ended up on the floor, tackling each other.
"Keefe — stop!" I said, through a fit of giggles.
Finally, he stopped.
Though he was still on top of me..
"Someone's ticklish" He said, raising an eyebrow, as he gave me his hand, helping me up to my feet.
"Am not" I said, crossing my arms.
"Are too" He said, laughing.
"Am not!"
"Are too!"
I glared at him.
He laughed.
"You're cute when you're angry, you know." He told me.
I hid my face behind my hair to hide the heat rising up to my face.
"Oh yeah?" I said, a smirk rising upon my face. I jumped on top of him, piggy back style and tackled him to the ground.
I was on top of him.
"Look who's in control now." I said, laughing as I tucked my hair behind my ears.
"You are so adorable, Foster." He said.
I stifled a laugh. "Shut up, Keefe."
"Make me, Foster."
I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "Will do." I said, and pressed my lips against his, as we rolled across the floor, kissing gently, I put a hand on his cheek and one ruffling through his perfectly messy hair.
Finally, we split apart and I laughed, we got up and sat on my bed.
I punched his arm playfully. "You are such a dork."
"You think so?" He said. "But I do have awesome hair, can't deny that."
"You're not wrong." I laughed and ruffled my hand through his hair once more.
He wrapped his arms around my waist and I put my hands on top of his, cuddling my head into his chest.
At that moment, I don't know what happened next because I drifted off to sleep, the last words I heard being from Keefe.
"I love you, Foster." He whispered into my ear.

A/N: okay this is literally the cutest thing ever. Ever.
aaaaaaaaa
Vote and stuff