Ch.2

~Candi

I smiled as I unpacked the last box in my room. I was 17 years old and moving into my on place. I looked at my mom and dad who looked at me and smiled big. Growing up they made sure I had the best and made sure I never wanted for anything. And til this day it's been the same. Plus I was the only child. Was I spoiling? Nope. Everything I got I had to work for it. I had to maintain good grades and stay out of trouble.

I was mainly moving on my on simply because I wanted my on independence. I wanted to follow my on rules. My parents aren't strict at all. I'm always able to express how I feel, how close we are you'd think we were best friends. I love my parents to the moon and back.

I walked up to my dad wrapping my arms around him hugging him tight. "I'm going to miss you old man" I said laughing at his facial expression. My mom couldn't hold in her laugh.

" Hey get up off my mans. He still fine" my mom defended my dad.

"Imma let you slide this time baby girl. I'm going to miss having you around, but baby you acting like you moved far" he chuckled. "You only 15 minutes away big head."

"I know dad but still. Let me have my moment" I walk to my mom hugging her.

She kissed my forehead. "Well baby girl we love you but we have to go. Have fun, use protection, and be safe" my dad side eyed my mom when she said use protection.

I busted out laughing. My parents knew I was no longer a virgin. They didn't shame me at all. My father was kind of upset, but he got over it. Plus it's been a year going on two since I did anything.

Walking towards the door I hugged my parents one last time.

"I love you guys" I told them.

"We love you to baby". My dad kissed my forehead as him and my mom walked out the door. I walked around my condo and smiled to myself. I worked hard to get this. With the help of my dad of course.

I walked in the kitchen and jump as I heard a door slam. I shook my head. I was still living in the hood just a decent part of the hood. I realized I had one more thing the movers forgot to put up. They forgot to mount my tv on the wall.

I didn't wanna bother no one, but I wasn't tall enough nor did I have the proper tools. I stood up and walked next door knocking on my new neighbors door.

As soon as I was about to knock again the door swung open. And when it did I automatically regretted knocking.