Ch.4

-Dave

Walking away pissed I hopped on the elevator going to the garage. I hopped in my car pulling off towards the trap. 20 minutes later I pulled up hopping out making sure I locked the doors to my truck.

Walking in I saw everybody doing what was supposed to be done. They knew I wasn't to be played with. Walking up to my office I walked in sitting behind my desk.

I looked over my papers making sure everything was good. Impressed, everything was good. Soon or later I was gonna have to open up a spot in order to clean this dirty money.

2 hours later I was leaving the trap headed back home. Tired wasn't the word. My right hand man was spending time with his kids. So not only did I have to do my work, I had to make sure I covered his half.

I'd be leaving this business soon and I wanted him to leave with me. He had his kids to live for. Soon I'd have kids to live for. I wanted it all wife, kids and a picket fence.

Pulling up at home I parked my car and hopped on the elevator. Once on my floor I hopped off walking down the hall. As I was walking I saw shorty on the phone smiling, as she unlocked her door she looked at me. Once her door was open she rolled her eyes at me before walking in her house.

Tired of her attitude I caught up with her putting my foot in the door stopping her from closing it. She looked at me like I lost my mind before she ended her call.

"Ma imma call you back once I settle down. Ok, love you too." After hanging up she looked up at me. "What is you doing?" She questioned.

"Look you need to drop that attitude shit."

"And who the fuck are you to tell me what to do? Move yo foot and get the fuck from in front of my door." She replied mugging me.

Next thing I know, my hand was around her fucking neck squeezing tight as hell. I pushed her back hard against the wall.

"Look here bitch, you gone lose that fucking attitude u hear me. I don't give a fuck about who u is. But I'm muthafuckin sure u know who I am. Don't fucking play wimme iight." I asked her as my grip around her neck got tighter. "Do you fuckin understand me!!" I yelled in her face.

I looked at her as she clawed at my hand. Her face started turning red. I let go of her neck and watched her fall to the floor holding her neck and gasping for air.

"Get the fuck out my house now!" She yelled after she caught her breath. Standing up she charged at me. Hitting me in the mouth. After that hits just kept coming.

Not wanting to hit her I picked her up and slamming her on the floor. "Get off me and get out." She said once she calmed down. I got off her walking to her door closing it. She had me fucked up. Doing the opposite I took my shoes off at the door. Walking over her I went and got comfortable on her sofa.

Today was the day I get to know my new neighbor. Getting up off the floor she looked at me like I was crazy. "Didn't I say get out?"

"Yea u did but I decided against it." I said smiling as I kicked my feet up. Not wanting to argue she walked out the living room into her room.