Ch.3

-Dave

Walking to my door I was pissed because here I am trying to get ready and niggas wanna interrupt me. I snatched my door open mugging the hell out of the girl standing in front of me. Looking her up and down momma was a bad some. Thick just how I liked them. I was gone have so much fun with her.

Still mugging her I asked "What the fuck you want!?" I can the base in my voice scared her.

"Umm, I'm new around here and I just needed a little help mounting my tv on the wall".

"Do I look like a fuckin handy man to you?"

"Look I never said you fuckin did dude. I don't give a damn who you are. I respectfully asked your dumb ass for help. Just because everybody scared of u in these streets don't mean I am!" She said with so much attitude. "You know what, never mind I'm sorry I bothered you." She tried to walk away, but before she could I pulled her in my condo and pushed her against the wall.

I grabbed her face in my hand squeezing her face. "Ion know who the fuck you think u talking to ma, but run that shit again. I'll shoot u where u fuckin stand. I don't give a fuck about nun of that shit u was talking. I run this shit! You understand me?"  She shook her head yes letting me know she understood me. I roughly let her face go as she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

"Go to your place and I'll be over to help u once I finish getting dressed." Man if looks could kill i would be one dead man. She walked out the door slamming it behind her.

I shook my head walking in my room to get dressed. She lucky i ain't pull her back here and beat her ass. Imma gone put my mark on that and fast.

She just don't know what's coming her way. She probably hated me now, but she gone be crazy about me later. I smirked thinking about it.

After I put on my clothes I put my grill in. I walked up to my mirror and smiled. I grabbed my keys, my phone and wallet and walked out the door. Walking next door I knocked on her door.

"Go away I got the help I need!" She yelled from the other side. Shaking my head I walked away kind of pissed she wasted my time.