Day 47

Nayeon's POV

"Im boredddd" Sana said as she lay down on the couch.

"We need to close the club for a bit so the other students wont just stay here.." Mina said to the students outside and close the door.

"How's the business going?" Jennie knocks on the door.

"Hey open it up.." I said, but nobody even stood up to follow me.

"I'll go.." Jihyo stood up and walk to the door opening it.

"Jennie-yah! What are you doing to the snake club?" Jeongyeon said, Jihyo quickly changed the topic.

"Come here.. Lets seat on the couch.." Jihyo said making Jennie giggle.

"Is your club really like this?"

"Yeah.. Those gays and straights-" I continue answering her but Tzuyu interupt me.

"Straight should be singular Nayeon-nii, I'm the only one straight here.." She said, Chaeyoung quickly replied.

"But they said you've dated (Y/n) already, so that means nobody is straight here!" She said laying her head on Mina's lap, Mina smile and strokes her hair, they're really one of the best ship here.

"Yeah yeah just admit it already.." Dahyun walk oit from the kitchen holding ice creams for us and the visitors, Tzuyu sigh and just stare at her phone.

"Dahyun-nah will feed mee" The leader of the snakes said to the white tofu.

'Aish.. They're so sweet.. I wish I can do that with (Y-' I stop my own thoughts.

"Ahh.." So basically, the ships feed eachother now.. Saida, JeongMo, Michaeng and Tzuyu and her hand.

"Oh Jennie.. Do you want some?" Mina offer she shake her head.

"No thanks.. I'm here to tell you all something.." Jennie said, her expression turn into a serious one.

"What is it?" Jihyo ask, all heads turn into the one and only Jennie Kim.

"BTS... The group 3 years ago is back here and guess what... (Y/n) ex is with them." She said, everyone become silent.

"What should be the peoblem to that?" I asked, she look at me.

"I've heard from a student that Jungkook.. Is interested in (Y/n) thats why he came back from his other school, what if he get (Y/n) from us? I cant manage that to happen-" She said, but, somebody knocks again, turning all of our eyes on the door.

"I'll go get it.." I stood up and walk to the door. Jisoo is standing on the door panting. She maybe runned just to get here.

"J-Jennie-yah.. T-They're on (Y/n)'s classroom-"

"Lets go-"

"No.. Please let us take care of this.." Jennie cut Jihyo, she walks to Jisoo and they starts to run to (Y/n) classroom.

"I think they need help.." Momo suggest, Jihyo shake her head.

"Jennie said they'll take care of this... Lets just wait.." Jisoo said calmly and she sat on the couch continuing to eat the ice cream. I sat on a chair waiting.

'When (Y/n) needs us... W-We're not there for her... B-But Jennie said..' I played with my thoughs for a while and we still got no Jennie, Jisoo and even (Y/n) walking from outside.

"They took so long..." Jeongyeon said looking at the others.

"Jennie said we should wait... So we need to wait mor-"

"I cant wait anymore Jihyo!" I stood up and run outside.

'(Y/n)... (Y/n)... (Y/n)..'

I keep on repeating her name until I'm in front of their classroom, I hold the door knob and tries to open it but its locked.

"The heck!" I look everywhere for something to open the door but I found nothing. Just the students passing by looking at me.

'I got no choice!' I look at the window, glass window, I breathe and use my arm to shield my face.

I back away and dash in the window making everyone inside look at me. I feel a few aching on my body but I dont care. I run into (Y/n) and hug her tight.

"I-I'm glad you're safe.." I said to her, panting from what I just did.

"N-Nayeon-nii..."