Day 67

(Y/n)'s POV

"Song Jong-Ki..? Him?" I look at Nancy and she was smiling, I hate it.

"(Y-Y/n)... L-Let's get out.. P-Please.." Nayeon held my arm, I look at her and nod.

"(Y/n)... Trust me this time.. I wont lie at you... Your father love you that's why I agreed on him that I will tell you about it-" I cut Nancy's words.

"You agreed on telling me but you hurt Nayeon-nii! You kidnapped her and then look!"

"You even tied her you monster.." I clench my fist.

"(Y/n)... Please... Let's just go away.." Nayeon beg, I pat Nayeon's hand and slowly stood up from her glaring at Nancy.

"You can just hurt me but you include the peoples I cherish the most..."

"(Y/n)... I told you I was just playing with her, if I didn't kidnapped her you wont come with me and meet me.." Nancy starts to walk to me.

"And why is Jungkook here??? You payed him too right???" I told her, she smile.

"I can't conduct this kidnapped thingy by myself (Y/n).. Of course I will be needing help from a guy and he's the one I only know-"

"Well do you know he's my ex??? Dont tell me its just a coincidence.." She stop walking and look at me.

"That ga- I mean guy is your ex?!" She shout.

"Do I look like I'm lying to you..." She look at me with apologetic face, now she deserve a best actress award, then later on she smirk, that fast.

"I dont know that but I know something more shocking than that..." She said and look at me.

'What revealation will she say again? It can be another lie... or truth..'

"You'll see her to explain to you everything from start.. Ms Song.."

Jennie's POV

"Why dont you guys want to get in?! We have to save (Y/n) and Nayeon!" I shout at the other girls that are calm in front of me.

"(Y/n) said she'll handle the situation right..." Irene said, I sigh.

"I know but she can get hurt!-"

"Calm down Jennie... when (Y/n) said she'll handle the situation she will surely handle it.. Dont worry about it.." Jihyo pat my back, I sigh and sat on the cement floor.

"Even if I want to let you all enter Ms Song's house I cant let you all in.." Jungkook look at me, I glare at him.

"We dont need your help!" Our dear Rose shout.

"Infact why are you here?? Shouldn't you need to get inside?" Jeongyeon said followed by their maknae.

"Yeah.. We're irritated on always seing your face to be honest.."

"Woah as expected of the savage maknae of Twice.." He said and laugh.

"By the way.. Im the maknae and savage one on BTS to-"

"Not interested!" Lisa shout, all of us girls laugh.

"What do you think we are interested at?" Momo ask him, he smirk and proudly answer.

"On handsome boys like me-"

"No!!" We all shout.

"Of course we like girls than boys.." Sana hug Dahyun, we all sigh.

'Isnt (Y/n) is all we want... We even fought for her..'

"Stop daydreaming about (Y/n) okay... We dont know if she'll still be single when she walk out of that door.." Seulgi said, I look at her in disbelief.

"What do you think they will do inside??" Dahyun ask, Sana smirk.

"Have se-" Mina quickly cover her mouth.

"Oh my god.. Could anyone take her home now?" Lisa said, I facepalm.

'Now I know why (Y/n) liked this club..'

"Pft.. Im bored of this conversation..." Finally Jungkook walk inside the house.

"By the way Sana-nii.. What will you say?" Tzuyu ask, we all look at eachother.

"She's so innocent.." Irene said, others nod.

"Should we tell her?" Jeongyeon said also covering Sana's evil mouth.

"They will had-" Somebody stopped me.

"Selca!!" Chaeyoung shout, nice one.

"Now lets all just wait.." I sigh and look at the sky.

'What takes (Y/n) so long...?'

Jungkook's POV

"Ready for your apperance? You'll be a great antagonist.." I smile and look at her seated on the sofa.

"Just dont hurt her and the other girls..." She look at me, I smile and caress her face.

"Of course... As long as you will follow Nancy's orders.." I smile and lean in, she quickly slap my cheek, I laugh.

"You girls are all choosy-"

"I'm not here to be a girl you can just pay off! I'm doing this for the girls-" I cut her.

"But you will hurt (Y/n)... Isn't she included in your precious girls you want to protect?" I ask her, she become silent and look down.

"One person isn't important than many huh.." I move away from her and put a pile of money at a table in front of her.

"Mr. Song would like to give that to you.. Be thankful you are included in this..." I told her as I start to walk out, she's still looking down, I dont even care.

"Nancy will call you later.. Just stay there..."

???'s POV

'I-I'm sorry (Y/n)... I'm really sorry..'