Day 42

Jihyo's POV

Its been a few weeks now after the accident, Nancy is no where to be found but, everything returned to normal I guess.

"Jihyo-nii! The school festival is starting soon!!" I heard our maknae shouts as she enter our clubroom excitedly.

"Ah really? Why didnt I heard it from the council?" I answer her back.

"The school havent elect a new members for the council yet.." Nayeon-nii entered, I smile.

"Ah is that so?" I look at her, she nod.

"Jennie told me about it. Well, she's managing the school now..." She sigh as she sat on the sofa.

"Unnie is missing someone.." Sana popped out of no where with Dahyun, I smile a bit.

'Not just Nayeon-nii... I miss (Y/n) too..'

"Yahh! We're all right here unnie, arent you happy that everyone here at the club is here with you?" I hug her arm and pout a bit.

"Okay okay..." She look at me smiling, so I smile back.

'You made me happy when Im sad, so its my chance to return the favor unnie for everything you've done..'

"Ehem, Ms God Jihyo.. You're hugging a snake called Im Nayeon..." Momo said, I smile a bit.

"Nayeon-nii is mine.." I said protectively, everyone laugh.

"Well, lets just stop flirting and lets talk about the school festival.." Sana said hugging Dahyun from the back.

"Umm.. You two are flirting..' Mina said.

"They're too obvious.." Jeongyeon sighs, Momo got on her back and hug her too.

"I'll give you a kiss Jeongyeon-nii~" She said, as she lean on Jeongyeon's neck.

"Yahhh!!! Nooo!!" Jeongyeon quickly move away.

"Ehem.. The school festival..?" Chaeyoung said.

"Ahh right! Any suggestion??" I quickly sat up straight, how a leader should be.

"Mm.." Nayeon leans her head on my shoulder.

"Hmm.. We need something new.." Mina suggest as she's reading her book.

"New.. What about... Lets wear something-"

"Animal outfits!" Chaeyoung suggests, follow by others.

"Maybe nun?" Dahyun said. As expect of the church girl.

"Lets wear sexy outfit-" Tzuyu cut Sana.

"How about a suit or tuxedo?"

'Woah as expected of the smart maknae...'

(Y/n)'s POV

Before my class start, my classmates starts gossiping, as usuall, I'm not interested at it.

"Class! Take your seats!" Our adviser walk in holding nothing in her hands.

'Huh? There's a quiz today but-'

"The quiz will be posponed..." Our adviser smile, my classmates start to cheer.

"Hey hey! Calm down everyonee!" Our class president shout.

"Alright, since the school festival will start in a few weeks, everyone should think of something we can do to our room.." Our adviser said, everyone starts to talk to their seatmates.

"Hey (Y/n)! What do you want to do on school fest??" (F/n) ask me.

"I dont know..."

"She's the muse here! She'll do whatever we want her to do right?" Our president said. I sigh.

"Okay so Ms. (L/n), you'll do it for grades right?" My adviser smiled at me, I nod slowly.

"O-Of course ma'am..." I smile back a bit at her, I dont have a choice do I!

'W-What should w-we do..?'

----------------------------------------------------------

Okay since its going to be a school fest and I cant decide what will (Y/n)'s class do (except a maid cafe since Twice will do a Butler cafe/another dating club wearing suits) so I'll be needing your ideas!

Comment below what do you want (Y/n)'s class do for the school festival! And I'll do it 😄