Halloween special Gaku x Bela (OC)

Requested by : BelaPlayz09.
I've never done OC's before, sorry if its terrible.
I don't know why I such great followers and/or readers, I didn't think when I started writing this book I will have any followers or/ and readers. Thank you for being so patient, kind, awesome, and smart . I love you guys and I hope you enjoy this ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️
★★★
It was Halloween and the school was themed like Halloween and they're was going to be a Halloween party at the school which Bela and Gaku were totally not going to go because someone wanted to do something else.
Bela and Gaku were chilling on the couch. Gaku lying his head on her lap watching TV. "Bela, do you want to go to the Halloween dance ?" Gema asked out of nowhere. "Not really, you know what we should do ?" Bela asked Gema. "No...."" We should go trick or treating !" "Uh, Bela don't you think we're a little old for that stuff."
" Pft, no." Bela responded looking down at him. His redish eyes looking at her different colored eyes. "Please." She said giving him her puppy eyes.  Gaku looked away not wanting to look at his girlfriend. "I-It involves too much walking...""Pretty please...." Gaku turned to his girlfriend and she gave him more puppy eyes. "... F-fine..""Yay ! Thank you."" Your the bestest boyfriend ever. "she said kissing him on the nose .
Halloween day
  Bela was dressed as a vampire and Gaku dressed as himself. "Aw, come on why can't you were a costume ?" Bela asked Gaku. Bela was in the restroom doing her make-up to look more like a vampire. "Hey, I'm going trick or treating with you so don't complain." He said turning away.
Time skip 7:05 pm
It started off fine until Bela and Gaku got to a house with dogs inside.
Once, the owners in the house opened the door the dogs ran out and started chasing Bela around the street.
7:37 pm
  While walking to another street Bela started getting bitten by mosquitoes.
"Are you okay, Bela ?" Gaku asked, turning to Bela who was  fighting with mosquitoes. Bela forced a smile "Yup !"
8:02 pm
Bela and Gaku were in a bad neighborhood and some older men and younger men were outside smoking and drinking. When Gaku and Bela passed by the neighborhood they were whistling, being inappropriate, saying that they would tap that. It was really making Bela uncomfortable and making Gema mad. They were lucky Gaku left his bat at home.
8:39 pm
Bela broke her heel making her fall on to mud and twist her ankle. It's just been to much for her. " I can't do it anymore! This has been a fail !" She said sitting on a curb crying out distress. Gaku being the good boyfriend he is knew what to do.
"Bela, do you want us to go home ?" He said softly. "Y- yeah."  Bela said wiping away tears. Gaku gave her piggyback ride all the way home.
At home
He sat Bela down on her bed and left to go turn on the bathtub.
When,he thought it was a good tempature, he helped Bela to the bathroom and left so she could get naked. Bela sat on the soothing water cleaning off the mud and dirt from her body.
A knock came on the bathroom door "Yes !" Bela said getting out of the bathtub and let the water drain.
"Your clothes are in your bedroom." Gaku said on the other said of the door. "Alright, thanks."
Time skip
Bela was on the couch her hurt ankle resting on the foot rest with a bag of ice on it.
There Gaku was putting on a horror movie and sat beside her eating popcorn. "Your Halloween might have been a flop, but at least this is good." Gaku said not looking at Bela. "Yeah, thanks for being such a great boyfriend." Bela said kissing Gaku's cheek. Turning him bright red.