🍋Mido Rana x male neko part 2

Warning: Includes Sexual content, please don't read if you don't know where babies come from.
Title: You Won't Regret It
---------------------------------
"Would you want some more?"
I hesitantly nodded my head. I couldn't see his face, but I knew he was smirking. Sensei Rana pulled me closer to him, one hand going up my shirt and the other on my hip. "I didn't think you would agree," He whispered in my ear sending shivers down my spine. "But, I'm grateful. Don't worry you won't regret it."
He pulled me into a rough kiss and started unbuttoning my shirt. When the shirt was finally off he picked me up and lied me down on his desk. He straddled me and started taking his own shirt off and boy did he look hot. He forced his tongue in my mouth much to my surprise. While our tongues were fighting for dominance, I felt him taking off my belt. He stopped kissing me and started leaving trails of butterfly kisses on my neck, I purred in response.
He pulled down my pants revealing my wet underwear. He started massaging my *cough* (A/n: I don't know what to call it so *cough* seems alright to me) through my underwear.
"Please, Sensei~!" I moaned out "Please what, darling?" He responded his attention turned towards me, still fondling my *cough* "Take it off." I managed to say between breaths. "Take what off?" He said. "Stop teasing me and take off my underwear!" He was shocked I was taking dominance, his shocked expression quickly changed to him smirking.
He slowly took off my underwear revealing my *cough*. He took off his pants and underwear, revealing his big *cough* I quickly turned him over making me on top of him. I started kissing his chest slowly kissing all the way down to his *cough*

I started sucking on his *cough* hearing him moan in response. "Shit, suck faster!" He panted. I started licking aggressively, I feel his hands roaming in my hair making, making me feel warm. I started blowing on his *cough*, hearing him moan my name loudly. I felt his hand roughly grab my head, I opened my mouth widely knowing what he's going to do. He shoved my head down to his *cough* resulting in my checking on his big *cough*.

  "You are not finished! Make me cum!" He instructed I started sucking aggressively. "I am about to cum, darling!" The hot liquid reached my mouth and I was now drinking it.
By now we were both in a dark room, naked and panting. I raised to were it was resting on his chest, his fingers tangled in my hair. "I told you, you wouldn't regret it, love." He whispered in my ear. I felt my face heat up, he was right I don't regret. I fell asleep with me on him.

In the morning
I woke up to an unknown house and a body next to me. I turned to see Mido sleeping peacefully. I realized we were both still naked and in bed. "How did I get here?" I asked sitting up. "I carried you to my house."  I heard his seductive voice behind me, I turned to see him awake smirking at me. "O-oh." "I hope your parents don't figure out." He whispered looking down. "Don't worry my parents are having a vacation right now," I said looking at him and laying back down.

He smirked and wrapped his arms around me "That's good, know go to sleep, love." He said closing his eyes. Right, after I heard his soft snores. "How cute." I pecked his nose and fell back asleep.
A/n: That was terrible... Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed it. Excuse me, while I go wash my sins away