{Rumors} Kokona x Fem Reader

Title: Rumors
Warning: Involves slight bullying
_______________________________

I looked around for my best friend since kindergarten, Kokona, she hasn't been to school for a few days and hasn't been answering my calls. I'm really worried about her.

I looked around the school and clutched the teddy bear tighter, is she all right?

Out of the blue I saw a familiar purple haired girl sitting at the Sakura tree. I ran over to her and was about to yell her name when I saw her crying.

"Kokona!?Are you all right? Why are you crying?" I asked sitting next to her under the Sakura tree.

"S-see for yourself..." Kokona said passing me her phone, the school website shown.

'I saw Kokona hanging out with two grown men at a restaurant yesterday, she was wearing small pieces of clothing.'
8:11 P.M Aishi Ayano

'You shouldn't spread lies about people. Even if it is true it's none of your business.'
8:16 P.M Gurin Midori

'I knew Kokona was hiding something. This is way better than I thought!"
8:18 P.M. Kashiko

'What a whore'
8:21 P.M Mesume

I let out a gasp and grew angry, I wanted to confront Mesume and Kashiko about this but Kokona needed me the most. I sat by her and handed her the teddy bear I bought for her the other day.

"Aw, that teddy bear is so cute! I bet Kokona would love it!" I said grabbing it off the shelf.

"Maybe I could even confess to her!" I smiled and blushed a little the scenario playing in my head. I've liked Kokona ever since Middle School, it was hard for me to admit it to myself, but I eventually got tired of pushing my feelings down.

"I hope she'll say yes, and if she doesn't I hope we can still be friends."

I hugged her and let her cry on my shoulder, I started tracing tiny circles on her back, telling her it would be ok.

After a while Kokona stopped crying and looked at me her eyes stained with red, "Thank you, (Y/N). For being there for me all those times, you're a... great friend."

Ouch.

"O-Of course! You're my best friend, you mean everything to me," I said giving her a sincere look.

"Y-You know (Y/N), I've l-loved you ever since kindergarten, I didn't really understand it at first but I realized in middle school. I hope you feel the same way!" Kokona said closing her eyes.

I couldn't believe my ears. "W-wait... really?"

"Yeah.." Kokona said looking up at me nervously.

I smiled and kissed her. One kissed led to another and we were making out. I can't wait to make a future with her.

A/N: Hey, its been awhile sorry. My phone broke and I didn't have a phone for a long time, now I do so I'll be posting more often. Love you guys! Love each other equally!
Stay safe! #PRIDE #LGBTQ+