005

i'm lightly sleeping when i hear the door creep open. i decide it's probably sophia so i leave my eyes closed. but i don't hear a girl voice more like tons of boy voices. it's the boys of course. "wow look at them." i feel pairs of eyes on us. "should we wake them?" jaeden asks. "no. they are peaceful." i hear jack. "it's because you think ava's cuter when she sleep huh." finn makes fun of jack.

"shut up. just shut up." finn laughs. "well sorry for you jack we are waking them up." seconds later i feel someone jumping on top of me. "oh lord i'm dying." i wheeze out. "i'm not that heavy ava." jaeden laughs. "we were going to let jack wake you up but he thought you looked cute so i did." jack blushes and walks out of the room. "wow you mad him mad." wyatt frowns at jaeden. and i'm also blushing. i get up in my harry potter onesie and chase after jack. i catch him in the hallway. "jack what's wrong?" he looks at me and smiles. "nothing they are just embarrassing me." i frown and i don't know why. "well that sucks i'm sorry jack." he nods. "and yes i think your cute but i want to know you for you and for your personality so i'm not saying i like you like you i just think your cute." i. am. dying. "well i think your cute too jack grazer but i want to know you first too." we laugh. we stop laughing and look at each other. slowly leaning in. i thought we didn't like like each other.

fuck it. i lean in and kiss him. it was lovely. we stop and look at each other redder than ever. "uhh yeah let's still get to know each other." i awkwardly say. i get up and go back to the room. "why are you red? were you too sucking faces?" little does finn know. "uh no but quit making fun of him. we want to get to know each other first. the boys walk out and sophia is still sleeping i have no idea how but what ever. i go to pinterest and just look at stuff. i find a picture of jack and it's my 24/7 mood so i post it.

littleava: why is this a mood? answer me @jackdgrazer?

liked by jaedenwesley and wyattoleff and 72,828 others

*sorry guys this chapter was just a filler.