•ten•

_Daniel's P.O.V_

I went to the beach with dad today. I said I just wanted to see the ocean. I'm actually here to see if I can meet her somehow.

"I'll be here don't go too far away from me", dad said to me smiling.

"Okay dad, I'll be there", I said pointing towards the place where I last saw her, at the bottom of the cliff.

I walked there just splashing the water with my foot. I patiently wait, maybe she'll see me or something.

__________

_Amber's P.O.V_

As usual, I was swimming around observing the people at the beach as far away as I could. Then, I saw him, Ocean. After 3 years not seeing him.

I watched him splashed the water with his foot. He's alone now. I think it's time for me to introduced myself.

I swimmed slowly to the shore. As his beautiful ocean eyes meet mine. He stared at me for awhile before looking around.

__________

_Daniel's P.O.V_

I was busy waiting, until I heard a splash sound. Then, I met her eyes.I stared at her for awhile, observing her face.She's beautiful. I then looked around if anyone is looking at me. I kneeled down on the water.

"H-hey, I've seen you before", I said to her,nervous.

Wait, she can talk right? I don't know though. I read that some mermaids can talk and some can't. I can't believe I am actually talking to a mermaid right now.

"Uhh, I am Daniel Seavey", I said and gave her a small smile.

It was silent between the both of us for awhile.Then, she started talking.

"I am Amber.", she said smiling at me.

Her voice it's- I don't know I'm speechless. It sounds amazing.

_________

_Amber's P.O.V_

It was silent between the both of us. I decided to break the silent.

"I am Amber", I said to him smilling.

I didn't want to tell him that I'm a princess. Wait, my heart... it's relaxed?
I thought I was going to be nervous. I saw him starring at me and quickly looked away.

I giggled. Wow, I can giggle? I didn't know that.

"I've dreamed about you before", Daniel said." That's why I came here. I wanted to meet you", he continued now looking at me.

"I am here now, right?" I asked him, smilling.

"Y-yeah, I just wanted to know, do you want to be my friend?", he asked blushing.

I think for awhile about what I'm going to say. I actually can't be friends with a human. But with him, I'll trust him.

"Sure", I said my heartbeat beating faster.

"I got to go ", I told him blushing, my heart beats even faster.

I swimmed away, the ocean making a siren sound. I felt bad that I left him, but I think he'll understand.

This boy is surely is something different. He made me smile, giggle and blush. I never thought I could do that to be honest. Those are new things I could do now, thanks to him.

I didn't regret approaching him. He's my friend now. I hope we'll meet again soon.

__________

A/N

The big secret is out ;)). I also managed to update two times today!