•sixteen•

_Amber's P.O.V_

My mom showed me the world and gave me some money that she got from her work. My mom is a business woman. She got the work because they thought she was a genius and that she was a real human. My mom transform to her human form everyday to work and sometimes she didn't even come home. After working hard, my mom is now a millionaire. I'm pretty lucky I guess.

We went shopping together and my mom brought me some clothes for me to wear in my human form. It was so tiring though. The bags were heavy to carry and my feet started to ache. Thankfully, my mom has bought a house for me on land. She bought it when I was only 14 and said that it was for the future. It's the future and I'm 17 now.

I saw a beautiful tiny house that I know is mine. The inside is see through because there are huge windows on it. I walked in and saw fairy lights everywhere. The bed is like a bunk bed except there's no bed under it. There's a ladder to climb up and a toilet under my bed.

 There's a ladder to climb up and a toilet under my bed

I turned around and saw the kitchen. It's so cute and tiny. There's a small stepping area and it's also decorated with plants everywhere. I don't know how to use it though, but I think my mom will show me how to.

 I don't know how to use it though, but I think my mom will show me how to

"Wow, it's beautiful. I really like it. Thanks mom", I told mom my opinion and also thanking her.

"You're welcome", she said with a smile.

"This is really exciting! I can't wait to sleep here tonight", I said while hugging my mom.

"We'll go grocery shopping later for your groceries. Then, I'll teach you how to use the kitchen and how to cook a delicious simple meal", she said pointing to the kitchen.

"Okay, mom"

________

After about 20 minutes, we finally arrived to the place I think is called a grocery store. My mom is walking in front of me and I followed her. At first, I thought she was going to hit the door so I closed my eyes, but I opened them to see the door is now open.

"How did you do that?", I asked mom.

"Do what actually?", she asked confused.

"How did you opened the door?", I chuckled.

"It's an automatic door. It'll open by it's self", she said giggling.

"Oh, I thought you were going to hit it. But what's automatic?", I said while rubbing my arm.

"The meaning of automatic is working by itself with little or no direct human control", my mom explained.

"Okay, I get it now"

We brought all of the groceries needed like chickens, garlic, salt, pepper, butter, you name it. We went back home after grocery shopping. It's cooking time!

My mom decided to show me how to cook Honey Garlic Chicken. She handed me the list of ingredients for me to find in the grocery bag. She said that she wanted to test me if I could get the ingredients right.
I read the list.

INGREDIENTS

• chicken thighs
• salt and pepper
• garlic powder
• garlic
• honey

I got nearly all of it right thanks to the wording on it, but I got garlic wrong. My mom showed me what the garlic is and then continued showing me how to cook. The smell is delicious and it ended up looking delicious. I actually can't wait to try it.

 I actually can't wait to try it

_
__
________

A/N

Sorry for the delicious food picture. But the house is actually so cute, I want it for myself.