Shot 2 : Never To Let Go

It was supposed to be a drabble but turned out to be OS... So it's a simple one..

Never To Let Go

Sultan Malik's sleep broke hearing his 9 month old baby girl's cry.. He turned to the other side & saw his wife Mrs dipali sultan Malik sleeping peacefully.. He gently shakes her in order to wake her up.. Dips fluttered open her eyes as she looked at her husband for few seconds before getting distracted by her daughter's loud cry..
"I think she is hungry.. "Sultan tells to dips..
"But how come it be..?? I just fed her before she went to sleep.. "dips tells confused as she takes the 9 month old Madhubala Malik into her arms.. Dipali's eyes widened feeling  her daughter burning with high temperature..
"Oh God..!! Madhu has fever.. She is burning in fever, sultan.. "dips tells him panicking.. Sultan looks concerned at his daughter as he tried to calm down his wife "Don't worry dips.. She will be alright.. Let's take her to hospital.. "Sultan tells as he gets off from the bed..

In hospital

Dr Kuku bhatia checked baby Madhu & looks at her parents who have worry for their daughter in their eyes ..
"It's nothing to be worried.. Just a mild fever.. I will prescribe syrup for her, but still I recommend it would be better if you admit her here for tonight as we can keep a check  on her.. "Dr kuku suggests & Sultan & Dipali nodded in agreement..

Madhu was admitted in pediatric ward & dips lied next to her on bed looking at her daughter while sultan sat on a chair placed near the bed..

"Mama, look at that baby, how cute na.."They hears a cute baby voice & looked up to see the owner of the voice & saw a cute little boy about 4 yr from the next bed looking at baby Madhu with admiration in his eyes .. They looks at him & smiled.. The boy tried to get down from the bed while his parents try to stop him "Rishu, stop it na or else the nurse will inject you again.. "His mother warned him..
"But I want to see that baby closely.. "he tells by pouting his lips cutely & his eyes started to fill up with tears .. Seeing tears in his son's eyes his father tells his mother
"It's ok, Ria .. Let him go.. "
"What are you saying, Sikky.. He isn't well.. "his wife tried to urge.. "It's just 2 steps distance.. "Sikkendar Kundra tells his wife, Ria Sikkendar Kundra..
"Ok.."Ria agrees & Rk jumped out of bed in joy & they smiled seeing his antics ..
He goes near the bed & tried to tip toe so he could see the baby but he couldn't match the height of the bed.. He looks at dipali expecting her to pick him up & place him on the bed & as if reading the Lil one's mind she did as he wished.. He gives her his wide baby smile & looked at the baby Madhu admiring the innocent soul..
"Rishu, don't disturb aunty.. "Ria chided him seeing him sitting on the bed with his legs wide open not letting dips to sleep..
"Hey, it's ok.. "Dips brushes it off..
"Your boy is really cute.. "Dips tells Ria & turned to the boy she asks "What's your name, champ .." .. "Rishabh Kundra.. "the boy replies proudly.. Dips smiles hearing the pride in the Lil boy's voice.. "What's this baby's name..??"Rishabh asks her back.. "Madhubala.."Dips replies smiling.. Rishabh smiles as he touches her soft cheeks & giggles happily..
"Rishu, don't disturb the baby.. Come here.. "Ria calls him & Rishabh nodded his head in no..
"I want to sleep with the baby .."Rishabh tells is mother as he laid beside Madhu holding her Lil fingers & Madhu too holds it back in her sleep..
"Rishu, you are too much.. Come here.. "Ria goes near the bed & tried to pick him up in her arms but he protested & refused to be away from the baby girl..
"It's ok.. Let him sleep here.. "Dips tells to Ria.. When Ria was about to protest she said again "Anyways I'm not going to get sleep in this hospital atmosphere .."Dips tells as she looks around Rishabh who was in deep sleep by now holding Madhu's hand .. Minutes started to pass as the Kundras & Maliks started to chat to kill down their boredom by the end of conversation Maliks came to know that Kundras are their soon to be neighbors & they were happy knowing it as they bonded well within such a short period..
"We were planning to shift today but suddenly Rishu fell ill & we rushed him here.. Doctor said it happened coz of food poisoning.. This boy na how much ever we say he won't stop eating junk foods.. "Ria tells dips by shaking her head & they all went on with their chatting section..