Shot 1 : Pyar Ki Nishaani

Pyar Ki Nishaani

Madhubala was brushing her hair when she felt two hands encircling her curvy waist "Congratulations Mrs Rishabh Kundra.. "her husband wishers near her ear.. She angrily pushes away his hand as she glared at him..
"Woah.. Why that expression in the morning itself, biwi..??"Rk asks with a teasing smile..
"Rk, I will kill you.. How dare you do this..??"Madhu asks him as she removed her hairs from her shoulder to show him a tiny red mark on her left shoulder which he gave her on last night or rather their wedding night..
"Wow.. My mark on you looks so good.. "Rk says with a naughty smile as holds her by her waist.. "Mere pyar ki nishaani (Symbol of my love)"Rk says with a wink as he nuzzled on her shoulder..
"Waise biwi, last night was my best night & I want to make this morning the best morning.. "Rk tells her as he started to kiss on her neck.. Madhu wiggles out of his grip & looks at him giggling "Not that easily.. "Madhu tells him as she starts to run around their huge bedroom.. Rk chased her but Madhu run away from him.. Finally Rk got hold of her hand & both tripped & fell on the bed with Rk above Madhu..
He leaned close to her ear as he whispered "Jungili Billi, Aahaan.. "Rk tells her as he started tickling her.. Madhu laughs breathing heavily.. Finally he stops tickling her & looked at her eyes which reflects his passion.. Leaning down he takes her lips in his making the morning their best morning..

-----     -----

Hope you liked it 😊😊
Plz do vote & comment & suggest ideas for new shots ☺☺

-Thank you-
-Aiswarya-