Rk Ki Biwi, Madhu

Rk Ki Biwi, Madhu

Rk entered inside his room busily talking with someone on his phone.. Hearing her husband's voice Madhu turned to look at him with a beautiful smile adoring her natural pink lips.. She was standing there clad in a light red colour saree which was hugging her amiable body perfectly .. She again looked outside the window for him to call her after seeing the decorations she had done to the room.. It was their first anniversary & she was all set for a passionate night.. She waited & waited for him to come & back hug her then whisper in her ear 'Happy Anniversary Biwi', but even after she waited for more than 10 mins he neither called her nor paid attention to the decorations in the room.. She turned back to look at him & saw him sitting on bed above the rose petals she had put up on it for their romantic night still talking with someone through phone without paying any heed to the surroundings.. That hit her nerve..!!
"Rk..!!"she barked making him stand up from the bed startled ..
"Biwi..??"He looked at her confused seeing her angry & quickly cuts the call to have a good look at his angry wife .. That's when his eyes notice the romantic set up in the room ...
"Why is this all for..??"He asks confused..
"Rk, u moron.. U forgot our wedding anniversary & now asking me why is this all for..??"Madhu asks him angrily.. Rk bites his tongue as realization hits him..
"I'm sorry Madhu.. I.. Hmm.. "he stammers unable to look at her.. It's already tough to manage a angry Madhu & a angry pregnant Madhu is far possible to manage.. Before he could come up with any other excuses he saw her moving out of the room ..
"Madhu where r u going..?? Chill yaar.. Today I was very busy with shooting that's why I forgot.. Next year this won't happen..promise.. "he pinched on his throat but Madhu ignores him & continued to walk..
He saw dipali staring at them curiously Rk glares at her & cover Madhu protectively..
"What r u doing..??"Madhu asks irately..
"That vamp is looking at u.. "he says.. "So what..??"she asks disinterested..
"Tum aaj itni sundar lag rahi ho ke tumne ghurne ka haq main kisi aur ko kaise de sakta hoon..??Esp that vamp.. "he says dramatically .. She didn't say anything & walked into the guest room where she was staying before their official wedding.. Following her Rk also entered inside the room & closed it.. He goes near her & back hugged her & whispers in her ear "Happy Anniversary Biwi.. "but Madhu still keeps mum.. "Madhu, pls speak something na.. "he cringes.. "This is what u do when u r angry at me na..?? Today I'm going to be lady Rk.. "she states with a strong face.. He smirks & says "Jab tak tumhare seene mein dil hai tum Rk nahi ban sakti..". He turned her towards her & leaned towards her lips to take those rose petals into his mouth when the moment got interrupted by a "CHIEF...!!! "they parted suddenly seeing bittuji barging in as usual.. Rk looks at him irritated & asks "how do u always manage to come in b/w when me & my biwi are romancing.. ". Madhu's eyes gone round hearing him & bittuji blushed a Lil.. He takes out some money from his wallet & says "Yeh paise lo.. Inse ek jasoos hire karo, usse kaho ek bhaad dhunde, aur usme chale jao..!!& ya.. Say him to take u with him too.. "seeing his chief's mood bittuji scoot from there without wasting a sec.. Sighing, he went to the door & locked it .. He turned his head only to meet her furious eyes ..
"I hate you..!!"she spats..
"& I love you, biwi.. You know, Jab zindagi mein mohabbat aur nafrat saari inteha paar karde, toh paagalpan ban jaata hai.. ".. He says as he passionately looked into her eyes & Madhu's anger vaporised in seconds as he proceeds in his seduction & as usual finally Madhu had to give up..

Next day

Rk woke up late & finds Madhu's side of bed empty .. He gets off the bed & start getting dressed then he went down & saw Madhu busy in her morning prayers.. She sees Rk coming down & smiled at him..
"Rk, today is our movie premiere na.. It's the first ever movie that you produced that too on my life story.. I was Lil panicked as the leads were new faces.. "Madhu says to him..
"& now you are not panicked anymore ..??"Rk asks her raising his eyebrows..
"No.. I was praying to bappa.. Now I'm sure everything will go fine.. "She says with a smile..
"Madhu, hum ek kaam karte hai... Hamari film ka naam badalkar - 'Madhubala ek pooja aur Rk ek karbooja' rakh dete hai, hai na..??.. She rolls her eyes at his sarcastic comment..
"Are u not going for the premiere ..??"Madhu asks confused seeing him standing there in his casuals...
"No, u forgot..?? Today is the date for your check up.. "Rk tells her..
"No, I didn't forget.. It's ok u go to premiere I will go to hospital with Ma.. "Madhu says him..
"Biwi, ur husband is Me not Ma so I'm coming with u not ma.. "Rk states & Madhu smiles at him..

Hospital

Doctor did the sonography & Rk started onto the screen..
"Mr. Kundra this is your baby.. "Dr tells him pointing to a particular figure on the screen.. Rk looked at it confused...
"Doctor, are you sure yeh kisi alien ka nahi hamara hai bachha hai..?? Hamari tarah good looking kyun nahi hai..?? "he asks..
Dr chuckles & says "In earlier stage babies will look like that only.. "
Rk smiles & looks at Madhu..

They reached back home & Rk asked Madhu to go to her room & take rest.. Madhu nodded & left from there.. Rk sits on the couch & takes the remote to turn on the TV when a figure came standing in front of him .. He sees dipali giving him all flirty smile.. She sits near him & Rk stood up to leave from there tossing the remote on the couch but she held his hand stopping him from leaving..
"Hey superstar, u look angry.. wanna have a drink .. ?? Specially made by me .. It will be the real naashhaa... "she drawls.. He pulled his hand from her grip & smirks at her "Aaj raat ko jab aap apne liye drink banaye to ek chota sa jaam Rk ke naam ka bhi bana lijiyega... Naam mein hi bahut nasha hai..!!"saying this he left from there.. He entered inside his room & saw Madhu sleeping on the bed .. He went upto the bed & sits near her...
"I love You, Madhu.. "he says as he kissed on her forehead..
"I love you too, Rk.. "She opens her eyes & smiled at him..

*****    The End   *****

Hope you like the shot 😊😊
Do vote & comment, friends ☺☺