Chapter 3☀

Ronnie’s P.O.V.

I woke up to somebody shaking me.

“Ronnie. Ronnie!” My eyes flew open. It took me a while to realize my surroundings. Then I remembered where we were.

“What?”

“Good you're alive.”

“Of course I’m alive.”

“I was just making sure. You’ve been asleep for a while now.”

“Oh.”

“So what do we do know?”

“Well we need food, water, and shelter.”

“Okay well i’ll go find food and water you should go look for shelter.” I nod and start go further down the island.

After about 20 minutes of searching I came across something. It was an empty area that would be okay to sleep in for now. I decide to go get Michael to show him what I found. As I was walking back I bumped into something and fell down.

“Oh sorry Ronnie.”

“Michael! You almost gave me a heart attack! Don't sneak up on me like that!”

“Sorry, sorry.” He said laughing. I stood up and brushed myself off.  “So did you find the shelter?”

“Yeah you find food and water?” He nods.

“So where’s the place you found?”

“Over here.” I start walking over to the place I was just at. “Is this okay?”

“Yeah.”

“So how long do you think we’ll be here?”

“I dont know. I’m not even sure if we’re the only ones on the island.”

“We could look if you want?”

“No it’s getting dark. I dont want to get lost.”

“Okay. Well I caught some fish if you wanted to eat?”

“No im not that hungry. Just save it.”

“Okay.”

“So have you tried getting in contact with anyone?”

“Yes, but there’s no signal.”

“Yeah I figured.”

“So since we’re kinda stranded here, we should get to know each other a little more.”

“Okay what do you want to know?” I could already tell that this wasn't going to go well.

“I don't know what’s your life like?”

“My life? It’s okay I guess.”

“Really? You dont sound so sure.”

“I dont know. I’ve been bullied since middle school . They’d call me a lot of things. Fat, ugly.” I immediately started to get sad again. Just thinking about it makes me glad that I left.

“That’s horrible! You're beautiful and I don't understand how they can't see that. I blush at his comment.

“Thanks. So how about you? What’s going on in your life?”

“Well I’m in a band. We kinda suck.” I laugh at his unconfidence.

“I’m sure it’s not that bad. So do you sing or something?

“Yeah sing and play the guitar.”

“Cool. So what’s the band called?”

“5 Seconds of Summer.”

“Why that?”

“I dont know I just came up with the idea at school one day and everyone said it was okay.”

“Well maybe someday you can play something for me?”

“Yeah sure. But first how about we focus on getting out of here?” He chuckles.

“Right. Well I’m kinda tired I think I’m going to crash for tonight.”

“Okay. Goodnight.”

“Night.” I try to make myself as comfortable as I can on the hard floor.

_____________________________

Ok I know it sucks but things are gonna get better just wait! Vote and comment!!!!

And if you want you can add me on stuff!

Twitter: @AliaBabee

Tumblr: 5saucelover96

Kik: KEKELUV29   

K luv ya! Byee

~*Camile*~