20: Me & Fire

Me & Fire

I was surprised to see what happened in front of my eyes. My mother was lying on the floor in unconsciousness.

I went to her, then sat down. Oh god, what else now? I go to her body, after telling Brenda to summon the hospital.

No. I do not want to lose anyone anymore. What happened to me, is enough. I don't think I'm strong enough.

Suddenly ....

Pow!

I heard a blast. the fire grew brighter, towards me and my mother.

I coughed when I inhaled the smoke coming from the blast. I can't breathe. I can not stand it. My chest was jammed with the smoke I inhaled. I swear, I can not stand this shit anymore. Please, Rose, this time, survive for your mom and your sister.

Let your soul be killed, but not their lives.

"Mom?" I shake her body.

No reaction, which makes my tears stream so many times I don't think I can stop it.

"Mom? Please don't go.. please.... No.. not now... You told me you're not going to leave me alone? Right?... Mom??" I cry again. There's no use now. I'm so panic I'm gonna die. But not now.

No

I heard Brenda talks to the phone, while crying. She puts it in loudspeaker because she can't hear them.

I force my eyes to open, even though I really feel sleepy like...

Someone is trying to take my soul away...

I lay my body on the floor, breathless, lifeless. I coughed a few times a lot. I lay beside my mom, who is closing her eyes. She is so beautiful.

Just like me

Just like Brenda

We are alike

I smile widely.

I heard a blast again, it's getting bigger and wild. Brenda shouts loudly, screaming, trying to get help. She come towards me, shaking my body.

"B..Brenda?" I try to wake myself

No don't sleep, Rose!

She touchs my hand while crying. I feel my tears coming down. There's table behind her, it's burning wildly. I tried to protect her,

But...

Pang!!

I screamed

It hits her back.

I touch her cheeks, trying my best to wipe her tears. With three of us laying on the floor, without help.

I close my eyes

Goodbye, World

•••••••••••••

This chapter is kinda short but whatever.