Check-Up

With Vah Medow perched back on the rock on which it resided before, the Rito people can finally take to the skies again. You had just defeated Calamity Ganon's airborne form. The spirit of Revali, the deceased Rito Champion, has graced you with the ability to soar upwards on a whim.

As you descend into the village from the sky with your newly acquired skill, the first person you look for is Teba. After Vah Medoh shot him down, you have been worrying about how he was holding up.

"Hey." Teba closes the book he was reading, lying on a hammock with bandages around his thigh. The bookmark is likely to be one of his tail feathers. "So you managed to beat that thing." He stares at you for a moment and, after your uneasy silence in response, chuckles a little. "No doubt about it. You definitely have the blood of the Hylian Champion."

You are the Hylian champion. At least, that's the information you've collected. But after you explain to him in the best way you can, he takes it as an obscure joke. "Well then, 'Mr. Champion,' are you doing anything for the rest of the day?"

You almost instantly say you are free, but hold yourself back. Instead, you inquire about his leg. Wasn't he almost vaporized by a laser beam a mere ten hours ago? He probably shouldn't be out-and-about this early after that incident. Plus, another blood moon is due to happen tonight, revitalizing every hostile creature in Hyrule. That can't be a healthy situation for him.

"I appreciate your concern, and I'm happy to tell you that I've healed enough to walk somewhat normally. A few Armored Porgy meals fixed me up fairly quickly." That's a relief. He sits up from the hammock and hangs his legs from it. "Tulin and I were planning to visit the Flight Range when I heal, and I think the time might be now. He's never been," He adds. You look down into the rest of the village to find Teba's son running around with a few other Ritolings.

At last, you agree to come with the two of them. Saki, his wife, is out gathering food for the general store for the time being.