xv.

Yeol,

Always remember that I really do love you. That eventhough I can't say it with my own mouth, I really do love you. You're not just a human being for me. You're my precious life. Eversince I started to fall in you, I knew that you never had an intention to catch me in the first place. But even I keep on falling and falling and someday, I will reached the deepiest place, my body won't hit the ground 'cause I can't be broken. I won't break, I'll pick up the pieces of my heart and solve it alone although it hurts like a thousands and millions of needles. Seeing you full with happiness is enough and suffices me. You're my man, my hero and savior. Thank you for making my heart fluttered. Thank you for making my heart throbbing rapidly everytime I hear your voice. Thank you for making me crazy over you. Thank you for making me breathless everytime you were closer to me. Thank you for coming into my life. I won't forget you, Park Chanyeol.

I won't forget the Park Chanyeol I loved the most.

I won't forget the Park Chanyeol who had forgotten me.

I won't forget the Park Chanyeol who doesn't know my existence here in earth.

I won't forget your name, Yeol. I'll treasure it.

I hope, someday, you'll be able to know my name.

- Your B.