Chapter XVI

-Part 1-

I slowly wake up to a light pressure on my lips. Knowing who it is, I instantly kiss back making him smile.

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty." he whispers before getting up and grabbing our bags. I roll my eyes as I hear Bruna makes a fake puking noise. By the time I turn my head she's gone and off the plane making my smile stay intact.

  We get off the plane and walk to the entrance hopefully not to be spotted my paps. A man with a sign holds up the words: "da Silva Santos couple" making me giggle a bit as Neymar winks at me. The man with the sign eyes widen as he points behind us making me furrow my eyebrows. We turn around and a group of men and women with cameras are running towards us. Neymar and I sprint towards the man as he leads us out to a black range rover, we quickly get in leaving the paparazzi trying to snap pictures through the windows. My chest rises up and down as I catch my breath; Neymar's and I's eyes lock putting an instant smile on our faces at how close that was.

   The man pulls up to an extravagant hotel. My eyes widen as I stare out the window, before being pulled out of my trance by Neymar opening my door for me.

"Your majesty." He smiles bowing and holding his hand out.