Ch. 5 I Love You <3

Hey guys just to warn you people this chapter is gonna be kinda dirty. but I doubt anyone will read this anyway haha. Well if you do that's just a heads up~ enjoy c:

~ SeonYun POV~

I can't believe I have a bf. And it's chanyeol. This must be a dream. I said to myself as I was falling asleep.

~30 minutes later~

I woke up from a strange yet warm feeling. I opened my eyes to see Chanyeol hugging me with his head on my stomach. The feeling of his soft and messy hair made me blush a lot. I started to fix his hair and got up to get dressed since it was already 10.

I went to the kitchen and made some food for us. I felt arms around my waist and a head on my shoulder. "Watcha makin" he said with a smile. I laughed at his adorableness "just some breakfast for us"

We sat down and I stared at him while he started eating. "What.. is something wrong?" he still hasn't put on a shirt and it was bothering me. Without his shirt on I can't concentrate on eating. "Don't you feel.. idk.. a little airy?" he looked down at himself and smirked.

He looked back up and into my eyes. He gave me a sexy look on his face and tilted his head. I started blushing so bad I couldn't handle it. He leaned in until we were about 1 cm apart. His eyes looking down at my lips and up to my eyes.

I wanted to kiss him so bad. I bit my lips and leaned in for the kiss. The look on his face was priceless. I started to laugh and stopped kissing him

"Your face haha you didn't expect me doing stuff like that didn't you." he just stared at me for a while with his head down. Finally he looked back up and smiled "I didn't see it coming at all from you. I guess it will happen more often now that we're a couple huh"

My face flushed red "we'll see about that later" I looked at the food "lets finish our food first" he agreed and we ate our breakfast.

~20 minutes later~

I sat on the couch "hey hey hey babe we should go watch a movie at the theaters" "ok anything for you. Let's get dressed first and then we'll go on our date or did you need me to help you get dressed" he said with a wink and a smirk. I didn't know what to say so I was hoping he would say no and sat there staring at him. "Nah I'm just playing haha.. or am I :3 nah haha lets go get dressed jagi. I need to call my manager and ask if I can take the day off as well"

~Chanyeol POV~

I really wanted to spend the day with SeonYun so I called my manager to see if I can take a day off. I called and we talked for a bit and he agreed to letting me off for a day. I was glad he didn't yell at me or say no cause things were getting interesting earlier. It was fun and I wanted to spend time with her.

~after we got dressed~

I wore a dress today because for one I didn't want to find a shirt an pants and two I thought it might be cute. My dress was strapless with a mint color on top and white bottom with a light brown belt to go with it. I curled my hair really quickly and looked at myself in the mirror. "Hmm my dress is kinda short. I hope I don't have to bend over today. Hopefully." "SeonYun! Are you done yet?" he said loudly from the living room. "Nee oppa let me grab my shoulder bag" it's a little light brown bag to match with my belt and to put stuff in.

I walked out the room and looked at him standing there speechless. Him with his hair up is the hottest thing ever. A black v neck shirt with black jeans some Jordan's and to top it off a nice brown leather jacket, he looked amazing. "Wow. SeonYun you look. Amazing." "Haha you do yourself hehe"

He smiled at me "shall we get going beautiful?" and held out his arm. I grabbed it an laughed out of his cuteness overload. "Let us go haha"

We got into the car and drove to the theaters. "Nee nee oppaaa~ can I pick the movie pleaseee" I wanted to watch The Fault in Our Stars so I clinged onto his arms and did some aegyo and hoped he would say yes. "Alright alright. We'll go watch it" "Yay~ oppa saranghaeyo~" he laughed which made me laugh and we walked in to find our seats. "Hey let's go sit in the back" he smiled. I looked at him in confusion and just nodded my head. He dragged me into the back and we sat down while the movie started.

~The movie starts~

I noticed throughout the movie he looked over at me. I just concentrated on the movie, but when it came to the sad parts I started holding onto his hand and he held onto mine. [i don't want to give spoilers to those didn't watch it so sorry I hope you guys understand] when the movie almost ended it was so touching; I silently cried so much through this movie. At the end I was so touched I looked over at Chanyeol and he did to me. We had eye contact and he smiled. "Here come on you look prettier when you smile" and wiped my tears. It made me love him even moreover couldn't hold it anymore. I grabbed him tight with my head on his shoulders "I love you soo so much Jagiya" he hugged me back "I love you to SeonYun" we released each other, but looked into each other's eyes. Without even realizing it, I leaned in for a kiss, a kiss that has been turned into a passionate kiss. "How about we go and finish this at home"he said. I smirked which gave him the signal I agreed. We left the theaters and by the time we got in the car I knew he was holding it in. I let out a giggle "I told you I had many other surprised didn't I?" "we'll see once we get home" he said and smirked in excitement. He stepped on it and wanted to get home faster.

XD hey guys yeah. I know it's pretty dirty but it'll work out lol we'll see. Byee~~ my next update might take a while since I've started school. I'm sorry if I take a long time.