Ch. 6 My Precious

~SeonYun POV~

We got home and he opened the door for me. He picked me up wedding style and carried me in the house, pounding the door open. We reached the couch, he dropped me and got on top of me. I stopped him in worry for I was a virgin.

"Wait wait wait.. Chanyeol. Are you sure you wanna do this." I gave him the I'm not sure but want to look."

~Chanyeol POV~

I looked at her in the eyes "Do you love me." "Of course I love you" "Would you mind being my girl forever" and without a second of thinking she answered "Of course I'd love to spend the rest of my ife with you!" I smiled at her "I love you" she giggled "I love you to"

"Can i ask you one more thing?" i said while being on top of her.

"what" "Is it alright if I continue." she smiled at me and wrapped her arms around my neck.

"Of course. But I gotta tell you something"

"what is it" i asked

"i will let you because I love you, but i'm still a virgin. so could u go easy on me please?" she said and giggled.

I looked at her and thought to myself that it was a pleasure to be her first and last. "Don't worry i'll go slow and easy" she nodded her head and i leaned in for a kiss. A kiss that has turned into something more.

~Authors side (No Ones's POV)~

Chanyeol and SeonYun getting into it, they slow got themselves into her room and onto her bed. As you already know how this is gonna work out they did it with a feeling of true love and happiness. [I don't really want to describe it cuz I feel like that's too much hahaha] With moans and groans filling up the house, they finally came to the point where Chanyeol reached his climax and couldn't hold it any longer. "Jagi I can't hold it any longer" and SeonYun looked at him "it's ok go ahead". He released and they both let out a sigh.

Without any regrets she lifted his arm and put it over her head so she can lay closer to him and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. Chanyeol had his eyes widen because he didn't see it coming, but he did always enjoy the feeling of her soft pink lips.

~ Chanyeol POV~

I can't believe we just did it. Not that I didn't like it or anything, but because to me it meant she was my girl forever. We talk and cuddled together until we got tired and fell asleep in each others arms.

---------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry for a late update schools been keeping me really busy :c I know it's short and all but I'm just letting you guys know you can leave a comment about anything you wanna add to this story? Thankss~ sorry once again!!