Ch.1:Love at first sight?

~ Lee SeonYun POV~

It was 10pm in Cali when I had said good-bye to my family and friends. I gave them my final hugs before I boarded my plane to Seoul. I looked back and I saw my loved ones smiling at me saying "have a nice trip."

I am finally 21 this year, and for my birthday I wanted to have a relaxing trip to South Korea, as I thought I wouldn't be interrupted while doing my internship project.

{author: yes yes I know u guys want to get back to the story XD}

I got on the plane and when I was trying to find my seat, it was paired with a stranger. But I was okay with it since it's only going to be for a few hours. I walked up to my seat and I saw that the person I had to sit next to was already at his seat, sleeping. I didn't bother to wake him up, so I just put my stuff away in the cabinet and say down. Only to wish I could see his face, so that I knew what he looked like but the sad thing is he's wearing a hat and it's covering his face!!!

The only thing I noticed was his ears. I glanced over to see that he had those big ears that looked like Dumbo from Disney and I chuckled. He was sleeping so soundly it made me fell asleep to, so I did.

~ A few hours later~

I woke up from the rough landing of the plane and I looked out to see that I was in Seoul. I took off my seatbelt and got off my seat,forgetting that there was someone next to me, and got my stuff and left.

I head out to the luggage area got my stuff and waited for my aunt that lived here to pick me up. I saw her and I was so excited that I wasn't watching where I was going and bumped into somebody.

"Sorry!! I should've watched--""I said until he said it was ok and moved on like he was in a rush. I looked over to my aunt, but I wasn't embarrassed about bumping into a guy that looked like 6ft to me, I was so surprised by his deep low voice that I didn't mind

anything else around me.

"Are you ok?? Are you hurt?!!"-Aunt

I stood up slowly after I was back from daydreaming saying "I'm fine sorry for making you worried" and we headed out the airport and into the car

When we got to the house I was awfully tired, so I left my luggage in the living room and went onto my bed to rest a little. Although I wanted to I couldn't. I couldn't stop think about who that guy I bumped into was, but before I knew it I was passed out.