Chapter 8

SPOV

Something was different about Elena. It's like she changed personalities. That's when it hit me. 

" Katherine." Then I realized that she can't be here. Damon told us that she was gone & won't be coming back.

I was doing the dishes when I heard Elena moan. I went straight upstairs, I opened the door, & saw something I didn't want to see.

" What the hell are you two doing? Elena, you said nothing would happen!" I can't believe what she said next. 

" I lied. I realized that I love Dimitri more than you. You know what, I want a divorce!"

" Dimitri, I want you out of my house. NOW!" I thought she loved me. Turns out she still had feelings for the ***hole.

" Stefan wait." I was expecting it to be Elena, but it was Dimitri. 

" What do you want Dimitri?"

" I just wanted to say... ROMITRI 4 EVER!!!" 

That's when I lost it, I punched him right in the face. That's when all hell broke loose. I thought about draining his blood. I decided against it. If I drained him of his blood, Elena wouldn't be happy. Even though she cheated on me, & hurt me, I just want to see her happy.

I heard Elena cheering on Dimitri.  That pissed me off so much more. Right when I was about to punch him in the eye, I felt someone pulling me off of him. I thought it was Damon. Totally wasn't expecting so see

" Elena?!?!"

Plz comment & vote.