Her first day

Recap- Jwala meeting with an accident- Vihaan's behaviour towards his staffs.
------------------------------------------------------------------

Vihaan was noticing his mother since he reached home.But he preferred not to ask anything as he felt that she maybe thinking about some college matters.

It was the time for dinner.Vihaan was eating his food .He looked at his mother.

Ramya hadn't touched the food , instead she kept drawing patterns on the plate .After sometime  he broke the silence.

'Amma

'Amma..' He called.

Ramya was startled .

'Amma...are you ok ?'Vihaan enquired his mom.

She shook her head.

'What happened?'

'Today morning , while driving to the college , my car bumped onto a girl.I took her to the hospital. It was a little wound on her forehead although.But the girl felt very sad as it was her first day to the college as a lecturer and that too in my college'. -Ramya said in guilt.

'Amma...you don't worry.She's fine now ,isn't it ?
And better be careful while driving next time ok ?'Vihaan consoled his mother.

She nodded.

'Vihu...can you do me a favour?'Ramya asked.

'Yes..amma...you can ask me anything .Don't be so formal.'

'Can you drop me to the college for a few days?'Ramya asked him.

'Fine...I'll drop you.Its better not to drive by yourselves for a few days.' Vihaan smiled at his mother.

'Now..my darling...please switch on to smile mode and eat the dinner.'He chuckled.

Ramya smiled at her son's words and continued the dinner.
_____________________________________________

'Kanna..here...eat this medicine..you'll be fine after a few days 'Shalini forced Jwala to have the medicine while she shook her head and turned her face to the other side.

'I'll call your father.' She said for which Jwala made a pleading face.

'Please don't call him.' Jwala pleaded.

'Then eat this.'Shalini handed over the medicine along with a glass of water to her.

With a disgusting face , she gulped down the medicine.

'Kanna...it's for your good ma.You'll have to join the college right ?'

Jwala nodded.

'That's my girl.'Shalini pecked her daughter's forehead .

She smiled.

'Is it paining, sweetheart?'.Prabhu asked while entering the room.

'No...appa...it's alright.Iam fine now .'