Chapter 1: Party Time!

(Eric's house)

Eric: (he woke up in the morning, rubbing his eyes so he could get a clear vision of his room, the sun light touched his fair skin through the window, warming them. He rolled out of his cold, comfy bed and walked towards the bathroom. Turning the tap on, he washed his face with water after brushing his teeth. Eric dried his face with a small towel, looking at his ring that was around his middle finger, on his right hand, wondering why he couldn't take it off. He look up at the mirror and a short gasp escapes his lips, he saw someone behind him. His eyes widen, blinking a few times, shaking his head while looking down at the bathroom sink. When he looked up at the mirror again, the person was gone, he looked back, then looked around) Eric, stop day dreaming (he said to himself, quietly. He then took off his clothes and changed into a white tank shirt, sweat pants, putting his runner shoes on and heading out of his room. Going downstairs, quietly, making sure he doesn't wake up his parents. Once Eric was out of the house, he started jogging, he jogged to the woods. looking around while he was jogging, he heard something speeding near him, he narrowed his eyes, curiously. He stopped by a wooden sign for a moment, scanning his surroundings to find who was there. He finally spotted a lady, just a few feet away from him, she had long blonde hair, her skin was fair. She was wearing a black, ripped dress, she wasn't wearing shoes. Eric couldn't see her face because her back was facing him. He slowly walked towards the lady)

Boy: Eric! (the boy called out Eric's name)

Eric: (the voice who was calling his name sounded like a friend of his, he turned around and saw his friend, Jason) Hey! What are you doing here?

Jason: Decided to have a morning walk around the woods.

Eric: (he turned his head to look at the lady again, but she was gone. "Maybe I was daydreaming again," he thought, letting out a sigh)

Jason: What's wrong? (He rose a brow, walking towards Eric)

Eric: Nothing. Just saw a lady, standing right there, but now she's gone. (he pointed at the spot where the lady stood) I think I'm daydreaming again.

Jason: What did the lady look like? (He looks at Eric, curiously)

Eric: (he shrug his shoulders, nonchalantly) she had long, blonde hair, her skin was fair. She wore a black, ripped dress and she wasn't wearing shoes. I didn't get to see her face.

Jason: (he raised both of his brows) A Ghost? Vampire? (He gasped a bit loudly) A zombie?

Eric: (he gave Jason a look that said "really?") Stop being dramatic, Jason. They aren't real.

Jason: I'm not being dramatic... well, maybe I was.. a little. But ghosts are real, they haunt people, and now their gonna haunt you. (he pointed at Eric, with a serious look)

Eric: Hmm... (he stroke his chin) And what did I do wrong? Oh, I know the answer to that question. NOTHING! (he start walking out of the woods, hearing the branches on the ground, snap as he stepped on them while walking)

Jason: You sure about that? (He follows behind Eric)

Eric: Yes... Boy, you have read too many fiction books and watched too many TV shows

Jason: Well, I'm sorry if I believe in stuff

Eric: Supernatural creatures aren't real!

Jason: Hey, don't say that! You'll make the creatures angry!

Eric: (He stops walking and turns to look at Jason with an annoying look on his face) Do I look like I give a fuck?

Jason: (he lets out a sigh, looking at a tree)