Chapter 9 : Murder, Murder, Oh And More Murder

(Eric woke up in the middle of the night, from his dream. The dream was like a 15 second scene for each different dream; first, he was in a cave, filled with passageways leading to who knows what. Second, Eric was in a restaurant, he saw these 5 girls eating body parts, ripping out flesh. He couldn't really see their faces but they were all blonde except for one of them which was a strawberry blonde. Third, he was in a basement. He saw ropes, hanging down from the roof, 2 dusty beds, a skeleton was on one of the beds and there was a dead body on the ground. Eric saw that the person had his eyes pulled out and there were black worms wriggling out of it's eye socket, fingers were cut off and were placed in a bucket)

(But anyway back to Eric waking up, in shock of what he just experienced. Eric pressed his hand on his forehead, staring at the comfortable, dark blue quilt, he had over himself. He felt like he was being watched from outside his window. He turned his head to the left, looking out the window, he saw the same woman, he saw before when he went out for a morning jog. He got off his bed, slowly making his way to the window. The blonde woman sat on a tree, keeping her eyes on Eric, with a blank expression on her face. Eric stood by the window, narrowing his eyes at the woman)

Eric: who are you? (he quietly asked, he didn't dare open the window) why are you here? (he knew she couldn't hear him from behind the window, but he had lots of questions to ask)

(The woman jumped down from the tree and disappeared. Eric sighed and just went back to bed, but he couldn't sleep, so he was awake for the whole night)

(next morning, Aaron didn't say a word to his parents

Dean: Aaron... (he said, watching Aaron still putting his stuff in his bag, not looking up at his dad) Aaron, can we please talk about this

Aaron: (he zipped up his bag and put it over his shoulders, glaring at his dad) the fact that you and mom said that Faith is your favourite. Oh wait, I already know that because you both show your love to her, instead of me... I don't want to talk to you right now, so don't try to act all caring and shit towards me. (he pushed past his father, walking out of the house and slamming the door shut. Aaron went towards his motorcycle, put his helmet on and drove to school)

(Clarisse walked up to Jason who was outside the high school. Jason was on his phone

 Jason was on his phone

Clarisse: uh.. Jason, what are you doing?

Jason: nothing.... (he tries to hide his phone, but Clarisse snatched it and looked at the phone screen. Clarisse rolled her eyes and turned her heels to glance at Jason)

Clarisse: seriously... anime girls? (she gave Jason a look and Jason shrugged, smiling in embarrassment)

Jason: they were hot!