04 | his first day

_____

italic; his thoughts

_____

monday

Monday mornings sucked ass, which is why I chose to wake up at 9:30 in the morning. Mind you, school starts at 8:10. I could give much less of a shït about school, but it kept me busy for the time-being.

I ate the soggy cereal that tasted almost heavenly to me, knowing that I haven't eaten since yesterday morning. It was a usual routine for me- eat disturbingly delicious cereal, listen to sensual music, go for a walk to distinctively remember the place I wanted to haunt when I die, and then starve myself until the next morning.

My life's good if you're wondering.

The metal spoon clanked with the white circular bowl, as I placed it in the full-sink.

Should I do the dishes..? Nah, Theo can do them.

I ignored the reflector as I walked past it, to get to the front door. My brother's always leave our house at five in the morning for work. Lucky bastards got accepted at the same factory job, whilst I'm still waiting for a damn response.

The dark brown door slammed, as the wind pushed it closed. I locked the door with my house-key and continued down the grey cemented pathway.

I stalked the little ant that chose to cross paths with me. It was oddly satisfying watching the small insect dodge my shoe, every time I blocked it's way.

"Wrong choice, bud," I absentmindedly whispered to myself, as I accidentally crush the small thing. Ignoring the ant-incident, I pull my phone out of my pocket, to check any missed-calls or messages.

___
Adonis
2 missed calls
___

Of course.

Adonis was a person, I wouldn't call my friend, but he was a person I could tolerate. He has long blonde hair up to his shoulders, light brown eyes, and an annoying attitude that almost makes me pull my hair out.

___
Adonis
atticus whassup
are u coming to school 2day? didnt see u this morning

Atticus
Leave me alone. We're not friends
___

I slide the gadget back into my pocket, as I continue my way to the hell-like system, that'll possibly make me die. Literally.

Once the white building that had 'St. Winmond High' shown on the front gates came into sight, I was mentally hoping that no one would try to speak to me. I was well known in school, but that doesn't mean I like everyone who tries socialising with me.

"Hey, Atticus!" someone shouted, trying to gain my attention.

My eyes subconsciously roll on their own, as I ignore whomever and continue my route to the library. I don't read or anything, it's just the quietest place.

"Hey, um.. Mrs. La-" the person starts, but I quickly cut them off, already annoyed.

"Can you kindly fúck off?" I snap, coming face to face with a girl.

Her dark brown eyes were paired with short lashes that oddly faced downwards. A brown curl from her short hair cast past her forhead, as stress-lines formed. Her thick lips were parted as she gasped.

"Y-you fûck off," she replied, but the word sounded almost foreign to her.

A snort involuntarily escapes from me, as I turn around and ignore the immature girl.

"Mrs. Landrover wants to see you, stupido," the last part whispered, but I could care a whole lot less if I wanted to.

"Yeah, whatever," I muttered.

Am I going to Mrs. Landrover? Fuck no.

_____

authors;note
yes, i know that his guy is in fact a lot. but i still hope you enjoyed this chapter,

thank you so much for reading xx

until next :))

_____

question;for thy chapter
what are your thoughts on this chapter?

_____

goal
10 views | 2 votes

_____