Chapter 1: A Cozy Home

Rain was pouring down as you walk to your new school, holding your umbrella wearing a black sweatshirt.

You finally reached your school finding your locker to put your things in. You looked at your schedule for the day and your first class was Chemistry. You looked for your classroom then finally got to it, but there was only one student in the room, it was a boy, he was sitting on your seat.

"Umm...excuse me I think you're sitting on my seat"

"Oh I'm sorry"

He moved onto the next seat beside yours. He looked a bit confused as he stared at you while you were fixing your things.

"I've never seen you here are you new?"

"Um yeah I am new here I'm (Y/n) and you are?"

"Oh! I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V or Tae nice to meet the new student, (Y/n)"

"He is so cute and nice" you thought to yourself, grinning as you look at him trying not to be as weird as you look. Students started coming in, finally the teacher came in and started discusing.

~the class ended~
You went to your remaining classes before lunch you ran into V a couple of times while running to your classes trying not to be late.

~lunch time~

You went to the cafeteria getting your food and sitting alone in the table in the corner of the room with your headphones on listening to your favorite song.

Someone snapped in front of your face trying to catch your attention. You looked up and saw V and six boys behind him. You took your head phones of and turned of the music then smiled at V and said hi.

"Hi Tae! 😊"

"Hi (Y/n)! Since your new I would like to introduce you to my hyungs"

" Oh hi guys I'm (Y/n)"

" I'm Kim Namjoon call me Rapmon"
"I'm Kim Seokjin the oldest in the group you can call me Jin"
"I'm Min Yoongi call me Suga"
"Hey I'm your hope, you're my hope,
I'm Jhope"
"Hey I'm Jeon Jungkook I'm the golden maknae and I'm also the youngest in Bts"

Last but DEFINITELY not the least ( my bias )
" Hi (y/n) I-I'm Park J-jimin"

He seemed a little nervous with meeting you but you said hi to everyone anyway

" Is it ok if we sit lunch with you?" V asked

"Sure! No prob!"

You and the guys talked over lunch but you seem to notice that jimin-guy kept on staring at you but ignored it and continued talking with the others

~time skip~

It was the end of the day and you were going to walk home but it started to rain super hard so you got your umbrella and started walking. You saw this dark figure you knew it was one of your schoolmate because of the school ID. You walked towards him. It was Jimin! He was shivering you quickly put the umbrella over him and tried to lift him up, he had chills all over him (not that you knew) He was really wet. You pulled him closer because your umbrella was too small both of you could barely even fit.

"Where's your house?" You asked

"Its 7 blocks away from school"

"Thats too far for us to walk my house is just 3 blocks away you can stay there until the rain stops" he nodded yes

~time skip~

You finally reached your house the moment you opened the door you got a towel and wrapped it around Jimin then asked him to sit down. Since you mostly wore boys clothing you borrowed him a red hoodie and black pants which were a tiny bit tight for him. You guys talked a bit and waited for the storm to mellow but it just got worse.

" (y/n) I will go home now, all I do is cause you trouble" he frowned a bit

"No! You can't go it's to dangerous I heard there was a typhoon this week"

He nodded yes and smiled at you. You prepared dinner, you cooked soup, and prepared iced tea. You guys ate in the living room and watched (y/f/m) he fell asleep right away on the couch. You got a blanket and put it over him he let out a sigh and a small smile on his face afterwards. You slept on the other couch right beside his couch that he was sleeping in. You tucked yourself in and slept like 😴😴😴

----------------------------------------------
Hey chims! I hope you enjoy the first chapter of my first ever x reader for my luvs BTS and of course this is written for bias Park Jimin (btw (y/f/m) is your fave movie incase you guys did not know)

Bye My lovely Readers!!! 😘