Chapter 11: Brothers?

It was Chanyeol...why is my ex here?

"Umm..annyeong, I'm here for my I guess friends birthday, Jimin"

"You're a friend of Jimin? Ok I'll get him, wait here"

A friend? What's going on? I was so confused, but I walked up to Jimin, finishing up washing the plates.

"Oppa, someone's at the door for you, a friend, I think?"

He tooked my hand and we both went to the door to see Chanyeol I wonder when this madness will end.

Chanyeol's POV
I heard it was Jimin's birthday today I guess it's nice to finally visit him.

I knocked on the door, making sure it was loud for them to hear. I waited for a few seconds, then finally the door opens, instead of Jimin opening the door, it was a girl, I was a bit surprised to see a girl in their house.

"Ok, I'll call him for you wait here"

"Ok"

She looked surprised to see me, she looked familiar but I couldn't remember when And where I saw her before. She went inside and I waited. I looked around and the hoise was a mess, I guess I missed the party.

And finally I saw Jimin with wet gloves on, I guess he was cleaning, wow! Jimin? Cleaning?

"Oh hi Jimin! Good to finally see you, wow you've grown since the last time I saw you"

"Chanyeol!? Omg why are you he-" but before he could say anything I pulled him into a hug.

Jimin's POV
Why is he here? What if it happends again? Will (y/n) give in?

I saw (y/n) noticing me not being happy seeing him, but I faked smiled but she knew I did.

"Did you eat already?" Y/n asked

"Yup I ate breakfast before going here"

I gestured him to go to the messy living room, as he is my guest, I had to, I can't be mad infront of (y/n) and mention what happend last time, I'm afraid she'll end up like Ji-eun,

A cheating ex..

Jimin chillax (y/n) is not like that, she is not a slut, she's different from the others.

We talked for a while, and me being me got a bit jealous when they were talking to eachother about what they both like, I couldn't relate to anything.

"When did you guys meet anyways?" (Y/n) asked, I got nervous when she asked the question that I feared the most.

"He's my-" I got cut off by Chanyeol

"He is my twin brother, thats how we know each other"

(A/n: this is just a fan fiction they are not really siblings, don't take it as a real thing)

(Y/n)'s POV
They're brothers!? My boyfriend and my Ex boyfriend are brothers!? When will this madness end!!

"You guys are brothers?" They nodded

"We came from the same mother biologically that makes us brothers"

I put on a fake face that does not say 'My ex and bf are brothers'

"You seemed surprise do you guys know each other, (y/n)?" Jimin asked

To be honest I don't think Chanyeol remembers, me even.

"Your name is (Y/n)!? Kim (y/n)?!" Oh no I think he just remembered..

"Yup, nice to see you again"

Jimin looked so confused, I didn't know where to start, how can I explain this. He seemed so surprised to see me, like I've changed alot, well I did back in highschool I was part of this gang, and I fell in love with this guy, which happends to be Chanyeol. We made it official but something happened that broke us off, a gun attack from another gang, I was getting worried that everyone I love would die, so I decided to leave everything in the past, way back behind me, including my first love

I explained everything to Jimin, but left out the whole gang thing and the guns thing, since I don't want it ever to be talked about. He pouted and hugged me, he was a bit shocked with the new discovery, I just hope he doesn't find out abou the gang thing.

 He pouted and hugged me, he was a bit shocked with the new discovery, I just hope he doesn't find out abou the gang thing

(Jimin's reaction) ㅋㅋ

Jimin's POV.
Seriously he got to (y/n) before me oh damn it! He always does this, what if (y/n) gives in to him what will I do?

We talked for a while, until finally Chanyeol secided to leave, I finally could breathe and tell (y/n) what happend last time, to Ji-eun.

After Chanyeol left..

"Hey (y/n) can I talk to you for a bit?"

___________________________________
Hey chims!
Hope you love this chapter
And what do you think is the relationship of Jimin and Ji-eun?
And what happend to them?
Find out in the next chapter...
Annyeong chims!!!