Chapter 7: It Hurts

(Y/n)'s POV
It was Thursday, I was excited to go to school today since I will get to see Jimin. I got up and got ready for school, it was so early, I guess I'll be coming to school early today. I wore this blue shirt and and white I pants to go with it.

I was walking to school until, I remembered Tae might still be there crying, lowered my head trying to walk slower. But realizing I don't care, so I started walking faster, until I felt someone held my hand. I looked back it was Jimin, I grinned at him, and laid my head on his shoulder, looking like a cute couple walking on the streets of Seoul, Korea.

We got to school, it was still a bit early. I was expecting to see V alone on the white bench. But when we got there Tae was sitting with a girl. For some reason I got hurt. We went and walked closer, and the girl was Lite. The girl that Tae cried over a few days ago, why is he hanging out with her.

We entered the school facilities, still holding Jimin's hands. And to my surprise alot of people were there already. People were looking at us, they were whispering some things.

"Are they dating?"

"Look at them"

I just laughed it off with Jimin we went to out first class, it was Science . Teacher Anna, our teacher in Science, was really strict, but we still really like her for her stories on her life, we hardly even talk about science, but today she asked us to answer something pretty hard but I can manage.

~time skip~ (lunch time)

I went to go get my lunch in the cafeteria since I forgot to pack lunch, I ordered for salad and some strawberries and yogurt, to keep it healthy.

When I got my lunch with a name on it to certify it's mine, there was a small note on the side and a red rose coming with the note. I opened the note written on light blue paper saying..

"Hope you enjoy your meal princess"
-Jimin

I blushed at the note, he really cares about me doesn't he. I texted him thanking him for the rose and the note.

The messages:
Y/n: thank you for the flower 😘
Jimin: you're welcome my princess😍
Y/n: you are so clichè 😜
Jimin: hey! Lol
Y/n: I can see you across the café, just come here and sit with me already.
Jimin: as you wish princess 👸😘.

Jimin stood up, and walked towards me. Then sat next to me, we talked for a bit and then I heard those mean girls in the back gossiping about us...again. Why can't they just mind their own business.

One girl from the "Mean Girls" walked to Jimin. She looked seducing, I wanted to scream "DONT GO CLOSE TO MY BOYFRIEND" but couldn't.

"Hey Jimin" the slutty chick said, tried to seduce my Jimin.

"Umm..who are you?"

"I'm Bella, send me those digits of yours so I can contact you" I held Jimin's hand.

"I have a girlfriend, (y/n), so don't get any ideas"

"You're turning down a beautiful cheerleader, me, over to some douchy faced slut!?"

"From the looks of it you're the slut here" he grabbed my hand and I grabbed my things and he dragged me to the bleachers and we just sat there and an awkward silence conquered the place.

"Are you okay? That girl doesn't know what she is dealing with" he broke the silence.

"I'm fine, but thank you" I hugged him for defending me from that girl.

"Why are you thanking me, all I did was protect my girlfriend"

"Thank you for defending me, even though she was taller, prettier, and better than me"

"She is not better than you, it doesn't matter what you look like, I liked you because of your personality, you being you"

A tear stained my cheeks, because of his comment. He cupped my face and kissed my forehead then he hugged me again, I didn't hesitate to hug him back.

"I love you" he said

"I love you too" I answered

We cuddled on the bleachers for a good 20 minutes. I feel so loved unlike when My parents got a divorce. He filled my world up with color, it was all I needed.

~time skip~

It was time to go home..

"Hey can I walk you home?" He asked

"Sure! Only if you hold my hand" he gladly did. He walked me home, as my head was on his shoulders. I stopped because I saw something, I wish I didn't see.

I saw Tae and Lite walking, while their hands intertwined. I let go of Jimin's hand, and said "I'm fine here thank you without looking back". Are they together? Are they dating? The thing is why do I care!? I have a boyfriend. To think it I think I hurt Jimin earlier...

Why is my life so complicated!?

Jimin's POV
She just let go of my hand, so coldy. She just said her goodbyes and left.

Did I do anything?

What did I say?

Did I hurt her?

I hope I didn't