Heart Broken Juvia

Lucy was the first one to wake up. Juvia and Gajeel got home later than her and found her sleeping in her room hugging a golden heart shaped necklace in it was a picture of her and  her family. Lucy went and started to get ready for school it was a Friday so she decided to wear what she wanted to wear. She decided to wear a black shirt with the words 'Don't Mess With Me' with a black sweater over it. She has on a navy green pants and black high-top shoes to finish her look. Lucy leaves for school without waking up Gajeel and Juvia.

Lucy started to walk to school until she saw something that bothered her. Lisanna was kissing Gray.

Lucy: Hey guys..... what are you doing here?

Gray: None of your business murderer.

Lucy:*shocked but hides it* What are you talking about Gray?

Gray: I heard that you Gajeel and Juvia are gangsters.

Lucy: So? That doesn't mean we don't change?

Gray: I don't care. If Juvia's a gangster then I want nothing to do with her.

Lucy: Don't you love her though?

Gray: People changed Lucy. Didn't you say that?*smirks*

Lucy: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT!?! SHE HASN'T BEEN HAPPIER!!!!

Gray: So? Listen I love her I do but she's a gangster.

Lucy: Fuck off. I guess you are a cold hearted bastard.

Gray: What did you call me?

Lucy: You heard.

Lucy walks back to her house. When she gets there she sees Gajeel and Juvia starting to walk until they spot her snd run towards her.

Juvia: What happened to Luce yesterday?

Lucy: Mavis and I had an argument. So I left but....... I need to tell you guys somethings first.

Gajeel: What happened?

Lucy: We should go inside first.

The three of them go back inside their house. They sit on the couch waiting for Lucy to explain what's going on.

Lucy: I saw..... I saw G-Gray and L-Lisanna..... kissing.....

Lucy looked up and sees Juvia's hurt face. Lucy felt bad for telling her but she had to. If she didn't who knows how hurt Juvia would've been if he said it to her.

Juvia: G-Gray. Cheated.... on..... me.

Gajeel and Lucy were surprised since that was he first time Juvia didn't talk in third person.

Juvia: Why. Why! WHY!!!!*cries hard and it causes a storm*

*Ring Ring*

Gajeel picks up the phone. He goes back to them and says that school is closed due to the sudden storm.

Gajeel: Lucy tells us what he said.

Lucy: He found out about us being in a gang. He said he still loves you but he doesn't want to date someone who is in a gang.

Juvia: Thanks Lucy. You really did help me out you know. Now I know that love isn't real it's all just fake.

Gajeel: Juvia....... Don't worry I will call Flint and the others and ask if they deleted it yet.

Lucy: Alright.

Gajeel calls Flint and asked if they finished deleting the pictures. Flint responded saying that all the pictures were deleted. Gajeel walks back to the girls.