Visiting Phantom Lord Gang

~Time skip in the morning~

Lucy:*yawns and sees Natsu hugging her* Hmm....WAIT WHAT!?!*trying to push Natsu*

Natsu:*waking up* Go back to sleep Lucy..... Wait LUCY!?!

Lucy: Get off!!!

Natsu: What the hell!?! How did this happen!!!

Lucy : I don't know!!!

Natsu: Lucy shh everyone's still sleeping.......I think.

Lucy: *sighs* Well I will go downstairs and cook. Do. Not. Tell. Anyone.*glares at him*

Natsu: A-aye!!

Lucy: Good.*goes downstairs and starts to cook*

People started to wake up. All the girls woke up first and helped Lucy cook. The guys woke up after them and decided to just sit around waiting for the food.

Gray: Are you guys almost done?

Juvia: Not yet Gray.

Time passed on and you could hear the sound of hungry stomachs. Once the girls finished cooking and put the food on the table. Everyone sat down at the table. The guys looked at the food drooling. When they started to eat you see the girls, Jellal and Laxus eating normally. But the rest of the guys eating like animals that haven't had food in years.

Once they all finished eating everyone said goodbye to each other and went home. Gajeel, Lucy, and Juvia were walking until four people appeared in front of them.

Gajeel: Who are you?

???: We know the truth about you guys.

????#2: We suggest you leave Fairy Tail High.

Lucy: We can tell you two are girls. Wait I know you!! Hey guys it's Lasagna  it's fine she can't hurt us!!

???#2: THAT'S NOT MY NAME IT'S LISANNA!!!!

???: Shut up!!! Why did you tell them your name!?!?!

Lisanna: O-Oops sorry.

???#3: At least they don't know us right Droy.(A/N: I needed to do that I thought it would have been funny. Bet I will be the only one who thinks it's funny)

??#4: Well they know who we are thanks to you Jet.

Gajeel: Oh it's the people I beat up!!

Juvia: Also Ultear.

Lucy: No fair you got to fight someone and you stop me from fighting.*fake crys*

Lisanna: Stop acting like a child.

Gajeel: Gihihi That's cuz I am older than you guys!!
(A/N: I'm sorry I kinda got tired of typing properly so imma type like I usually do)

Juvia: Wait Gajeel got in a fight and didn't tell us.*fake crys*

Gajeel: Yep!!

Ultear: Anyway we are here to tell you to leave before we expose who you guys are.

Gajeel: What do you mean expose?

Jet: We know why you are.......Redfox.

Gajeel:*surprised but hides it* You won't dare to say who we are.

Lisanna: Oh but we will. After all a certain Heartfillia wants his daughter back.*smirks*

Lucy: Wh-what!?! N-no way. I am not going back to that place!!

Droy: Then we suggest you leave Fairy Tail High. The town too.

Gajeel:*growls* We aren't going anywhere.