4

We watched 16 candles as I wanted to. "This movie is sooooo boringgg" Kurt says. "Hey!" I say. Kurt puts his head on my lap. "You know if much rather just talk". I shut off the TV. "About what" I ask. "Anything" he says. "What inspired you to write your song" I ask. "Just this nice girl I met" he speaks."That's sweet" I smile still clueless to who this girl is.

I wake up in Kurt Cobain arms. I blush daydreaming about him kissing me. "Good morning gorgeous " he yawns. "Gorgeous?" I say. "If you try to disagree you're wrong" he laughs. I hear a knock at the door. Kurt answers it. "Where's Ellie" I hear Joey say. I walk to the door in anger. "What do you want" "you've been avoiding me." He says "Because you left me" i respond. "Well sorry bitch" he says. "Excuse me what did you say to her" Kurt walked close to Joey. "Excuse me who are you" Joey ask. "Well I guess I'm someone who cares" Kurt says looking him straight in the eye. I see the band van pull ups "is this prick bothering you" Dave ask with Krist hoping out the car. "He called her a bitch" Kurt says. "Last time I checked you left her like a bitch" Krist said. "Whatever I don't need this" Joey said walking away. "Sorry" Kurt said. I peck his cheek. He looks confused. "You didn't hurt him" I say proud of him.