7

Kurt hasn't recently really spoke to me. I got a lot of "hey, okay, have a good day" not like our regular full conversations. I walked over to the 7/11 to get something to get candy and a slushee. I opened the door and I saw blue eyes look into mine. Then they walk away. I follow those eyes As I know who's they are. "Hey Kurt" I said holding a blue big gulp in my hands. "Elizabeth" he said paying no attention to me. The word Elizabeth felt as if I just met him. "I was wondering if you wanted to watch a movie or something" I said softly. "Nothing better to do" he followed. Ouch. I led him to my house. I chose Friday the 13Th so I could be scared and he'd be there. I know cliche, but I loved it. "So what's to watch" he asked laying back in my couch. "I was think Friday the 13Th" I said sitting down beside him. We watched the movie. Honestly wasn't scary. Plan fail. The movie ended and there was just silence. "Kurt" I said slowly before picking up the pace, "did I do something" I said scared of the answer. "No" he said almost sternly. "Oh ok" I looked down. "Sorry for kissing you" Kurt said finally speaking about it. "Don't be sorry" I smile. "We were just caught in the moment" He said smiling. My smile turned down. I faked a smile and agreed. "Yeah" I hug him. He hugs me back kissing my forehead.